Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by timmerz View Post
    I'll take pics tomorrow. I installed the thru hulls on the right (starboard) side in almost exactly the same location. pretty easy install. drilled 2 holes from the battery compartment into center hold, then into helm to run the battery harnesses. the wakemakers setup was fantastic. The only hitch I had was tightening the bronze thru hull, spun a little tightening down.
    I used the existing drain tubing as overflow with check valves, had to extend to the top of the bags. I used the extra 3/4 tubing and fittings from the fill lines. Kept with the existing 3/4 lines for the center as well. didn't think it was worth pulling floor up.
    Thank you very much. 5:00 mentioned to me that he had to order extra hose...but the wakemakers kit has changed a bit since he did it several years ago. Was the hose length sufficient for your XLV?

For the electrical, did you use the existing fuse panel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Thank you very much. 5:00 mentioned to me that he had to order extra hose...but the wakemakers kit has changed a bit since he did it several years ago. Was the hose length sufficient for your XLV?

For the electrical, did you use the existing fuse panel?

The extra hose was the existing fill line, I used for vent. I think the only thing that wasnt in the kit was the 3/4 check valves for the vent.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I wish!!!

I'm using T1200 aerator pumps on each of the rear 1100's and also on the 1180 playpen bag. (1 fill and 1 empty pump for each bag with 1.25" lines and dedicated thru hulls for each pump.). I'm using a Johnson reversible on the OEM scupper intake with the OEM 3/4" line to fill/empty a 400 bag and another 250 bag that are under seats.

So at any given time I'll have up to 4 pumps running.
    So, no electric ball valves or manifold setup? Just pump, check valve, and hose into the bag? Did you have to do anything with the switches and electrical setup?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joshlavik View Post
    So, no electric ball valves or manifold setup? Just pump, check valve, and hose into the bag? Did you have to do anything with the switches and electrical setup?

1" thru hulls to 1" ball valves to T1200 Tsunami pumps to 1.25" line to 1" check valves. Line strung up as high as possible in the rear lockers to prevent passive filling. 3/4" vent line on each bag. T1200 pump on each drain going to thru hull on the opposite side (to lessen passive draining when listed). Center bag has a vented loop to prevent passive filling. Drain and vent thru hulls are above the top of the bag, so no worries with passive draining on front bag.

I also have a reversible off the factory scupper intake. That fills a 400 bag under the surfside seat and another 250 under the surfside bow seat. That has check-valves on the drains to help suck the bag dry as well as a check valve on the fill line to enable an above water line drain off a Tee.

No ball valves or manifolds.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I just got the "swell" surf gate. Have not tried yet but looked pretty similar to the mission for less money
    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    +1 on that. My buddy over on the Supra forum bought a Inland Curl (?eBay ?) for $130/140. Does not fall off the 242 hull. He just posted some pics.

Build one for cheaper with a suction handle, cutting boards, ss screws, and some time.

They all do the same thing - delay convergence off the back of the boat.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I am looking to do something like this for my 07 LSV I recently upgraded to the 910s from wakemakers, but the stock gravity 3 takes about 40 min to fill them. Can you send me a list of the parts you used? I would really appreciate it. I really don’t want to invest in the wake makers ballast upgrade for this boat just want faster fill times. Any help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Dbhayes35127 View Post
    I am looking to do something like this for my 07 LSV I recently upgraded to the 910s from wakemakers, but the stock gravity 3 takes about 40 min to fill them. Can you send me a list of the parts you used? I would really appreciate it. I really don’t want to invest in the wake makers ballast upgrade for this boat just want faster fill times. Any help is appreciated
    Wow 40 minutes. Check out my post on upgrading the Gravity 3. It takes me 18 minutes to fill using 800 gpm pumps. I don’t know how long the single pump set up took because I re-did the whole system before I put the boat on the water.

40 mins!!!

Eff that. You definitely need the reversible pump upgrade. Put on your big boy pants and do it.

2017 Moomba Craz