Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Built new manifold. testing in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by timmerz View Post
    Built new manifold. testing in a few days.
    Let's see a picture before you install.
    twkoehn
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1100s in rear lockers
    750 lb IBS
    Acme 1847

Quote Originally Posted by twkoehn View Post
    Let's see a picture before you install.
    3 Amazon ball cables, power on, spring return off.
    20170827_175501.jpg

Looks like that will work. Now, cut off the deutsch connectors from the old sprinkler valves, solder them to the motorized ball valve wires and reconnect. One thing to be careful of when installing - make sure you don't cover you v-drive transmission dip stick.
    twkoehn
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1100s in rear lockers
    750 lb IBS
    Acme 1847

Quote Originally Posted by twkoehn View Post
    Looks like that will work. Now, cut off the deutsch connectors from the old sprinkler valves, solder them to the motorized ball valve wires and reconnect. One thing to be careful of when installing - make sure you don't cover you v-drive transmission dip stick.
    Already done. Waterproof crimp. Going in Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by timmerz View Post
    Already done. Waterproof crimp. Going in Wednesday.
    Awesome. Obviously it's not as good as completely redoing the entire system with reversible pumps and larger hose but you will definitely notice a decrease in the amount of time it takes to fill your bags. I think you will be pleased with the outcome considering the amount of time and money spend. Definitely worth it IMO.
    twkoehn
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1100s in rear lockers
    750 lb IBS
    Acme 1847

Hello guys, I'm jumping in here cause its about the most relevant. New to me(2 weeks) 2006 XLV with GGIII factory setup, 750lb in front and 400s in the the rears? I am looking to upgrade in fairly simple fashion. 1) Is there a max ballast weight that is safe ?? 2) How does this sound for a simple upgrade, 1100s or 1140s added to the left and right rear and then using the factory bag added to port side ski compartment and hooked up to an existing pump with a T in the fill and drain lines. I know this wont be a super fast system but does it seems do-able? Thanks!! any other newbie advice always welcome

Quote Originally Posted by okedoky View Post
    Hello guys, I'm jumping in here cause its about the most relevant. New to me(2 weeks) 2006 XLV with GGIII factory setup, 750lb in front and 400s in the the rears? I am looking to upgrade in fairly simple fashion. 1) Is there a max ballast weight that is safe ?? 2) How does this sound for a simple upgrade, 1100s or 1140s added to the left and right rear and then using the factory bag added to port side ski compartment and hooked up to an existing pump with a T in the fill and drain lines. I know this wont be a super fast system but does it seems do-able? Thanks!! any other newbie advice always welcome
    1100s should work. On those hulls, you get to a point where the bag will not totally fill. I had std GG bags then went to 1100s on each side.
    I use the orig bags for extra ballast if I do not have many people on the boat.
    Use a suck-gate on the opposite surf-side.

The std pumps will be slow. They will work, but you will be waiting. Short-term options you may consider is the Fly High Tsunami Pump System that plugs in the cig lighter for power. You could have the one bag filling up with the existing boat system. Then use the portable pump system on the other bag.
    2018 Supra SL400

My buddy pslitty has the XLV's and those 400's they came with are sad. We upgraded to 1100's and a larger 1100 center bag too. He also did the pump upgrade to the 3 reversibles. We surf that boat with a suck gate I made and add an extra 400 on the rear seat and another 400 on which ever side we are surfing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Suck gate = surf gate = wake shaper???
    Mission delta the way to go?