Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Supra Sl

Quote Originally Posted by Capdoogie View Post
    The 2x2 screen comment is that when you come from owning Nauitque's malibu's etc the screen on the Supra looks very small. Also the clutter on the dash is unnecessary. All this redundancy is like Supra doesn't think there interface is reliable. Never have any of my screens ever failed or even blipped in the last 6 yrs.
    I agree the dash is need of a major overhaul, I like the idea of back-up switches but dont like that i have to look over the sterring wheel or thru it to see the screen or reach over or around the the steering wheel to make adjustments is annoying,not a deal breaker but my demos with Malibu,Nautique,Tige there dash was a homerun and easy to access and except for the Malibu it provided a clear view of sight no big deal to me cause i always look over the windshield but would like to see a improvement on the dash.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by euro2012 View Post
    Wow, 15x11 is an AGGRESSIVE prop! Still need to dump weight to wakeboard with that prop on an SA 400? This makes me think the 550 is an absolute requirement in the SL. I really don't think you could tell the difference between a 400 and a 440 given the similar torque curves.

As an aside, how much top end did you lose with the 15x11 Cactus?
    I've ridden with Cactus... he don't care about top speed! LOW AND SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And SLAMMED. And his wakeboard wake at even a lower percentage was pretty ridiculous. More than enough for me.

But yeah, it would kill me if my boat was revving north of 4k RPM's surfing like his does! EEK!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I just got sent a pretty rad video of somebody surfing the SL, now I need permission to share it and figure out how to share it. Damn impressive...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    I just got sent a pretty rad video of somebody surfing the SL, now I need permission to share it and figure out how to share it. Damn impressive...
    Prove ittttttttt....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Prove ittttttttt....

Drew T just posted the same video on the FB Supra/Moomba page. It's pretty epic.

DFTR Josh
    Moomba/Supra
    www.marine-products.com
    (Discount code: DFTR)
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

https://www.facebook.com/romoboco/vi...4841247968202/

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Well it should be impressive that's Supra pro rider Parker Payne
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Well I got to see, ride, drive, and play with the new SL that Parker was filmed on in Lake Powell. This boat is very impressive and will shine in today's market with a lot of new followers. First of all this thing feels HUGE with the sub floor ballast and preforms even better. This SL was ordered with the 15x11 prop and OH MY GOODNESS. The tower is crazy sturdy and so clean on how the racks hook to it. That day they were delivered an extra set of racks but I didn't get to see them installed but the place for them is perfect. Shade top is massive and was told once you do it a few times it's really easy to put up and take down. The power buttons are on top of the tower and a perfect spot, not too high for the shorter people. The fact it's out of the way of kids so you have zero worries. Zack the owner seemed to like the idea of being able to tow with the tower down and fully covered. I will say it's been by far the best goofy wave I have played on and the regular side just as impressive. I didn't get any pics or video of riding but was told some video will be out when they get back from their trip on Lake Powell. The FAE will be a must have item, it was so quite while behind the boat. Size, shape, performance... this IMO is the best Supra built to date!
    IMG_0556.jpgIMG_0557.jpg21078498_581935358863743_577486906780800367_n.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Well I got to see, ride, drive, and play with the new SL that Parker was filmed on in Lake Powell. This boat is very impressive and will shine in today's market with a lot of new followers. First of all this thing feels HUGE with the sub floor ballast and preforms even better. This SL was ordered with the 15x11 prop and OH MY GOODNESS. The tower is crazy sturdy and so clean on how the racks hook to it. That day they were delivered an extra set of racks but I didn't get to see them installed but the place for them is perfect. Shade top is massive and was told once you do it a few times it's really easy to put up and take down. The power buttons are on top of the tower and a perfect spot, not too high for the shorter people. The fact it's out of the way of kids so you have zero worries. Zack the owner seemed to like the idea of being able to tow with the tower down and fully covered. I will say it's been by far the best goofy wave I have played on and the regular side just as impressive. I didn't get any pics or video of riding but was told some video will be out when they get back from their trip on Lake Powell. The FAE will be a must have item, it was so quite while behind the boat. Size, shape, performance... this IMO is the best Supra built to date!
    IMG_0556.jpgIMG_0557.jpg21078498_581935358863743_577486906780800367_n.jpg
    Good review Josh, can't wait to see the pics and video, what about wake boarding?
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Any thoughts on the stereo? With only 2 cockpit speakers and 2 bow speakers my dealer told me it sounds amazing but he is a salesman lol
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim