Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: New Supra Sl

Trailer gets used 1-2 times a year, do you think the 2k for the 18inch rims will command dollars on resale?
    I would go with 100% base trailer, only a couple times a year use will be fine. Resale you're in a larger market with the smaller wheels IMO.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Yep. Agree with DFTR. Let the next person upgrade them.

If you do not have a trailer, it almost counts against you b/c there is a bigger resale market for a boat w/trailer.

I was talking to someone who bought a new wake boat w/o the trailer. I listened, but it did not make sense to me. Sounded like a big pain in the azz for something simple as dealer maintenance.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Thanks Guys, I finalized my build today, I did end up going with the Raptor 440 and the Base trailer. So stoked for spring.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shockthis View Post
    Thanks Guys, I finalized my build today, I did end up going with the Raptor 440 and the Base trailer. So stoked for spring.
    Sounds like you did it right! Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Here s the link to my build,
    https://www.supraboats.com/configura...4691,4818,4823

It is actually going to be silver metal Flake not the gun metal flake. The boat builder shows them in reverse. I ended up adding the steering wheel controls .
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

Good work!

2017 Supra SA

SupraSL.jpgI've been lurking on here for a while doing my research in looking for a new boat. I've had a 2012 Malibu VLX, which is a great all around boat, but we were looking to move into a more surf focused boat. I've been looking at the SL, but it's been tough since it is so new and there aren't many reviews available online. We're in Seattle, and we finally had an opportunity to demo/surf it last weekend and that was what it took to pull the trigger. At the end, we were down to a decision between the SL and a '17 Centurion ri237 or an '18 fi23. They are both really impressive boats. At the end of the day we went with the SL because the surf wave is in the same class, all of the ballast is sub-floor (the centurions still have bags in the lockers), the rear facing slider seat is much more practical (the centurion uses removable seat backs which look like a hassle), and the overall flow/design of the SL felt better to us. We have five surfers/drivers in our family using the boat and I think the auto wake will be a real advantage to making sure that we have a consistent wave. Finally, our experience in shopping and demoing with Darren from Northwest Inboards was fantastic, and he's a dealer that I feel like will support us really well. Thanks again for the information.
    Last edited by pedel; 12-15-2017 at 09:27 PM.

Pedro is that the exact boat? It’s sweet. Love the colors.

2017 Supra SA

Yup that is the boat. It was the first one into his dealership and we liked the colors and options pretty much the way he ordered it. The only thing we are adding is a surf pipe.

2018 Supra SL