Default Do's and Don'ts for Eclipse Viewing

Don't go to Prineville Reservoir. No gas and no place to park.
    Do fill your gas tank before driving through the dreaded totality zone.
    Don't drive during the eclipse. You think rubber neckers at an accident are bad.
    I'm driving from Iowa City to the National Renewable Energy Lab in Golden Colorado on Sunday so I expect some interesting driving through "the zone."

The link below is the riding area in Oregon I was to be at until I had a change of plans. Depending on their refresh rate, you may find it interesting to see the eclipse.

https://www.wunderground.com/webcams...show.html?MR=1

You all have fun and stay safe.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Don't look at the eclipse 3 days after having cataract surgery.
    2003 Outback Sold (went to Oklahoma)

2009 Outback V Sold (stayed in Florida)

what a bunch of talk about nothing. I was expecting it to get real dark here in northern utah where it's at 91% of the totality, but i've seen darker times when a cloud goes in front of the sun....

glad I didn't drive the 2hrs to idaho with the rest of the state. we came back through idaho falls/pocatello sunday from montana and there was more out of state utah/california plates than idaho on the roads around that area...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I was 99% and it's amazing how much light is still produced by that sliver of the sun. However it did get dark enough that our streetlights turned on and there was a noticeable temperature change.

They made a huge hype about traffic, but roads in the Portland/Vancouver metro areas were nothing. However from Wilsonville to Eugene is red, as is of course anything South of Mt Hood for people coming from Bend, Madras, Prineville, etc.

I can't even imagine how bad it'll be trying to leave the big Eclipse festival in Prineville (they had 30,000 attendees, with 4 stages and performances over about a week's worth of entertainment. Basically like an eclipse version of Burning Man).
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Cool time lapse with my buddies in the 5th wheels in the right corner.

https://www.wunderground.com/webcams...rrent.mp4&MR=1

I plan to travel in 2024 to the next one.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Decided to skip a funeral down south today just because of the traffic all coming back down I-75. Would have had to go 5 hours south and then back the same day. Too much risk.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!