Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nicely done... yep, mine hit a bump and I lost all kinds of stuff on mine about 3 weeks ago. Started eating def fluid pretty heavily and regening a lot. 29k miles... got about 10k more than I expected.
    What did you end up going with for tuner exhaust etc?
    I did HPP tunes on the EZLynk.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Nicely done... yep, mine hit a bump and I lost all kinds of stuff on mine about 3 weeks ago. Started eating def fluid pretty heavily and regening a lot. 29k miles... got about 10k more than I expected.
    What did you end up going with for tuner exhaust etc?
    I did HPP tunes on the EZLynk.
    Broke Pilot...I know you are a big Cummins diesel guy.

Do you have any recommendations for the 6.7 Powerstroke? I'm on my first diesel and would like to do a few mods without getting in trouble with the warranty Nazis...
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I’m not a big PS guy, but anymore the big 3 are all the same games in town when it comes to aftermarket.
    What you looking to do to it? If you want more power, there’s really no way around the warranty issue. You gotta tune and delete.
    The biggest thing I know on the PS is DO NOT put any kind of aftermarket air filter/intake set up on them. The turbos on them are super sensitive. My buddy from college is on his 3rd turbo.
    Suspension can be tricky with warranty. Dealers have to ‘prove’ your parts caused the failure to deny warranty work. (And they have better lawyers than you guaranteed, so it’s usially not worth the fight) however, if you put a lift and tires on and for example your AC goes out, I’ve never seen a dealer really act that crazy.
    At the end of the day, it’s a pay to play situation. What are you willing to deal with to drive the truck YOU want?
    Warranties usually aren’t worth the hassle to me, and I’ve never had good experiences with dealer mechanics. I do better work, and I’m picky as it is. Lol
    I wish I could buy a truck for less $$ with no warranty out the door.
    Pm me a number if you’d like, we can talk options about anything you wanna do. And I’ve got a big shop to work on if you wanna wrench on it. I’m always game for a good day in the shop!
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Broke Pilot...I know you are a big Cummins diesel guy.

Do you have any recommendations for the 6.7 Powerstroke? I'm on my first diesel and would like to do a few mods without getting in trouble with the warranty Nazis...
    Ford is definitely my truck of choice and I love the Powerstroke! That being said what year of the 6.7 do you have? Broke Pilot is spot on about it, tune and delete will make it a new truck but the warranty will go out the window as far as power train goes.

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Ford is definitely my truck of choice and I love the Powerstroke! That being said what year of the 6.7 do you have? Broke Pilot is spot on about it, tune and delete will make it a new truck but the warranty will go out the window as far as power train goes.
    I have a 2017 I picked up new this past March so I have about 11,500 miles to date.

I'm not touching suspension until I need new tires...I have a 2.5" leveling kit with 35s on 20s.

Was just curious if there were any bolt-ons that were worth while but wouldn't cause grief.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk

BrokePilot, I did 5” Flowpro w/o muffler, EGR delete from Deviant Race Parts, and tunes on an MM3 from double r diesel. No more DEF, no more regens, and sounds/smells and drives like it should.
    I was actually going to pass on doing it another year b/c we already spent too much on Xmas. But on the 12th my DEF gauge started flaking out and truck was threatening to put me in limp mode. And after a quick google troubleshooting, the fix is to replace the sending unit and pump (b/c they are one unit) at the cost of several hundred $$ so I said, enough is enough and ordered everything that night.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    I have a 2017 I picked up new this past March so I have about 11,500 miles to date.

I'm not touching suspension until I need new tires...I have a 2.5" leveling kit with 35s on 20s.

Was just curious if there were any bolt-ons that were worth while but wouldn't cause grief.

Nice!! They are great trucks IMO

Are you going to go higher on your suspension?

Ya as far as bolt-ons there isn't much I would do until you are ready to void the warranty or it has run out. But then it is quick and easy!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Nice!! They are great trucks IMO

Are you going to go higher on your suspension?

Ya as far as bolt-ons there isn't much I would do until you are ready to void the warranty or it has run out. But then it is quick and easy!
    Yeah, I love the truck. I've had 2 F-150s ('93,'99) and 3 ('03,'13,'17) F-250s....Ford guy for sure.

Whenever I run down my 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, I wanna do a 6" 4-link and run 40s. I've heard good things about Carli and BDS suspensions.

I also have an itch for the Fab Fours Vengeance bumper that maybe Santa will scratch...

RC- not much as far as bolt ons for diesels anymore. There’s always cosmetic and quality of life stuff. I’ve got a full set of led bulbs for the interior I still haven’t installed. Lol I dunno if ford is as bad as ram, but our headlights suck. $60k+ trucks and they can’t include a decent HID or LED headlight. Checkout headlight revolution.com, they seem to be the best at plug and play systems.

Pound- nice parts set up. And yes, I forgot how much I love the smell of burnt kerosene! Lol I did a down pipe back 4” flopro with muffler. As much as I’m on the highway I didn’t want any drone. I called pusher intakes and got their intake to delete the throttle valve and grabbed their EGR delete while I was there too. Love the intake, but their EGR sucks. I’m in the process of building some brackets to clean up their mess.
    I’m really surprised Rays tunes smoke like that off idle. Mine is whisper clean. He must be really tapping into the low boost fueling table. Lol just be careful if you’re running a hot tune. 68Rfe trans is a joke. It’ll grenade if you look at it wrong. I haven’t taken mine out of the 30hp eco tune with trans tuning and probly never will. I don’t really wanna spend 10k on a revmax trans...
    Last edited by Broke Pilot; 12-20-2018 at 07:03 PM.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400