Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Yeah, I love the truck. I've had 2 F-150s ('93,'99) and 3 ('03,'13,'17) F-250s....Ford guy for sure.

Whenever I run down my 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, I wanna do a 6" 4-link and run 40s. I've heard good things about Carli and BDS suspensions.

I also have an itch for the Fab Fours Vengeance bumper that maybe Santa will scratch...

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Nice! I had a few F-150s myself before I got my F-250 and I am still on my first of those. It is a 2010 but within my Family we Currently have 4 F-250s (06, 10, 12, & 18 ). we aren’t a Ford Family or anything! Hahaha

6” with 40s would look awesome!!! Both Carli and BDS are really good setups. I had Carli on mine a while back and I loved it. I have a few friends that have them on theirs and they love them.

That bumper would be an awesome Christmas Present!!
    Last edited by TXSurf4; 12-20-2018 at 10:38 PM.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

BrokePilot, I’m running +60 and it’s plenty damn fast for a heavy ass truck on 35’s. I’m going to ease into +120 tomorrow cuz why not. I think as long as I let everything come up to temp and not go cra-cra I’ll be fine. What is it u say, “overkill is underrated”?
    2016 Craz

I thought someone here or on the FB page said that tunes are illegal now and nobody is selling them? My Duramax has 2 years warranty left, then I'd like to delete the DEF and tune it.
    2019 Supra SL450

Hell, what isn’t illegal nowadays... but yes you’re correct, it is illegal to delete emissions equipment. It’s technically not illegal to tune, unless that tune turns off emissions equipment which on a diesel or does. Lol
    There have been crack downs of late, H+S tuners got taped pretty hard 2-3 years ago, quadzilla, and Sinister diesel. Recently Diablo got popped but that was more for their gas engine tuners.
    Small places like HPP, PPEI (who I would recommend to you with with a ‘max, Kory Willis is the man on duramax tuning) they’re harder to go after since they have a huge presence in the racing world also.
    Just check the box that says yes I know it’s for ‘off-road and racinguse only’ and move on to a much better running, happier,, longer lasting truck.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Hell, what isn’t illegal nowadays... but yes you’re correct, it is illegal to delete emissions equipment. It’s technically not illegal to tune, unless that tune turns off emissions equipment which on a diesel or does. Lol
    There have been crack downs of late, H+S tuners got taped pretty hard 2-3 years ago, quadzilla, and Sinister diesel. Recently Diablo got popped but that was more for their gas engine tuners.
    Small places like HPP, PPEI (who I would recommend to you with with a ‘max, Kory Willis is the man on duramax tuning) they’re harder to go after since they have a huge presence in the racing world also.
    Just check the box that says yes I know it’s for ‘off-road and racinguse only’ and move on to a much better running, happier,, longer lasting truck.
    Nice. I guess when the time comes I'll have to pick your brain.
    2019 Supra SL450

If you can find a mini max get it just beware there are fake Chinese made ones out there. I deleted my 12 ram at 9k miles have 60k now and never had a issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Nice. I guess when the time comes I'll have to pick your brain.
    What year is your duramax? Pm me a number, we can talk options. I’m in the process of gathering parts to get the EGR deleted on my moms 04
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

It's a 2015. I'll pm you.
    2019 Supra SL450