Thread: 2013 LSV/Delta

Default 2013 LSV/Delta

I have a 2013 LSV and have never been able to get much of a surf wave. I recently bought a Delta wakeshaper by Mission but am still not having much success. Does anyone have one of these? Where exactly do you position it on the hull? How do you set up the ballast in conjunction with the Delta?
    Thanks.

Big bags! Thats what you need. I have 1100s in rear and the IBS in front, total about 3300 lbs+/- I put my suck gate as far back as I can and go 100/75 in the rear and fill the front weight. Usually have a mid thigh wave.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

2003 Wakesetter xTi - sold

Yep. Weight weight weight! My buddy's LSV surfs awesome. We use a wake shaper. 1100's in the rear, center and bow bag and then another 400 on surf side and 400 on back seat. Make a huge long wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Listed with 1100 surf and front with ibs full. Or 80/60/100 with wakeshaper.

2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

Quote Originally Posted by mgsaad View Post
    I have a 2013 LSV and have never been able to get much of a surf wave. I recently bought a Delta wakeshaper by Mission but am still not having much success. Does anyone have one of these? Where exactly do you position it on the hull? How do you set up the ballast in conjunction with the Delta?
    Thanks.
    I've had the Mission Delta on my 08 LSV now 2 years. The first season I was really happy with it, I couldn't consistently get a clean wave. This season I decided to reverse it. I removed the "delta" and attached it backwards. Now I place it as deep and as far back as I can possibly get it with suction cups facing the bow and delta positioned toward transom. In this position it consistently produced a very clean wave and the push was greatly increased. It also has no splash and never falls off.

Like everyone stated in ballast.

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    I've had the Mission Delta on my 08 LSV now 2 years. The first season I was really happy with it, I couldn't consistently get a clean wave. This season I decided to reverse it. I removed the "delta" and attached it backwards. Now I place it as deep and as far back as I can possibly get it with suction cups facing the bow and delta positioned toward transom. In this position it consistently produced a very clean wave and the push was greatly increased. It also has no splash and never falls off.

Like everyone stated in ballast.

Like this but lower. (Photo stollen from web.)

2008 Moomba Mobius LSV