Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah it is persistent. We need SC to address this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Yeah it is persistent. We need SC to address this

I had those exact codes from brand new as well , they would come on but would go away after 10 to 20 minutes, happened several times before the 20 hour service , they mentioned they did a service bulletin or something of that nature, replace a sensor , I don't remember off hand, when I brought it in for 20 hour, after that have only seen the codes 2 times and at 70 hours so far , they always go away on their own though. The codes also we're not present or stored when it went in for 20hr

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    In my opinion, this is besides the fact anyway. See post #5. Have you had these sensors changed out by your dealer?
    Nothing regarding a service bulletin has been mentioned to me. I shot they an email late last week, we'll see if they have some new info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    I had those exact codes from brand new as well , they would come on but would go away after 10 to 20 minutes, happened several times before the 20 hour service , they mentioned they did a service bulletin or something of that nature, replace a sensor , I don't remember off hand, when I brought it in for 20 hour, after that have only seen the codes 2 times and at 70 hours so far , they always go away on their own though. The codes also we're not present or stored when it went in for 20hr

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Good to know. Hopefully I'll hear back something on this.
    2017 Mojo Surf Edition
    2017 F-150 XLT Tow Vehicle

-----------Other Toys-----------
    2007 Honda AquaTrax F-12X
    1994 Toyota Supra Turbo

S.b# 2017-2mod part# 597093 qty. 2 description sensor skin temp resolution: replaced 2 sensors per bulletin
    That is what the repair order says, not sure if will help or not
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

I bought a new to me 2017 Mojo. They put new cats, and exhuast manifolds on along with new sensors this spring and now I have the same codes but with EGO03 and EGO04 as well. What did they do to fix this? What software version are you running?

I had those codes show Lazy on my 18 craz. Has it in for my 10 hour service and they had to replace an O2 sensor as those engine compartment peices that separate the motor and ballast bag were not placed correctly and they were pushing against the motor and that sensor. They supposedly put them in correct but I just took it out on the water and busted all the plastic holders at the bottom so those separators are pretty much useless right now. Factory bags. Anybody else had these breakush in?
    2018 Moomba Craz
    Autowake & Autoflow 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Devo30 View Post
    I had those codes show Lazy on my 18 craz. Has it in for my 10 hour service and they had to replace an O2 sensor as those engine compartment peices that separate the motor and ballast bag were not placed correctly and they were pushing against the motor and that sensor. They supposedly put them in correct but I just took it out on the water and busted all the plastic holders at the bottom so those separators are pretty much useless right now. Factory bags. Anybody else had these breakush in?
    Replace them with aluminum channel instead of the plastic.

2017 Moomba Craz

[QUOTE=Stazi;326550]Replace them with aluminum channel instead of the plastic.

Sent fromtbat makes way more sense.
    Thank
    2018 Moomba Craz
    Autowake & Autoflow 2.0

Got these same codes on my 17 Craz. Took to dealer hoping for a simple sensor replacement. Heard back today that the manifold bolts were loose and water in at least one of the cats. Still more test to run but the boat wont be making our camping trip this weekend. Super bummed...
    17' Craz