sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    lol...............
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Whats with the promo video...........a dinosaur and surfing with a character floaty?? FAIL
    I don't know, maybe it it's just me but the T-rex and flamingo made me giggle.

does anyone have more pics of this? all i see on the moomba page is the video and a one-page brochure.

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Is the rear locker still bags? I feel like with a depth like that, it should be subfloor hard tank cause there would still be a ton of room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rear lockers are still bags.

fyi, there is another thread on the Sales and Information tab that also has more info on the Max. You might check it out also...
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    The pros that rode behind it said that with weight and all things being equal, it was better than a G23...the free board is more than the Helix...as Dusty said, you have to see it and sit in it to appreciate it.
    If you ask any pro "off the record" the wake on the G23 is the best there has ever been. If you have ridden one, you know. I find it hard to believe that Moomba's new entry level 23 foot boat has a better wake than the best wake ever created. I could be wrong.

I was watching this Moomba closely and to be honest was expecting something bigger than a 23ft boat. A few years ago I moved over the a MC X30, which has been flawless, but am in the market for a new boat and had this been in the 24-25ft range I would have really considered it.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

Default The All-New Moomba MAX Is Here!

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post

I was watching this Moomba closely and to be honest was expecting something bigger than a 23ft boat. A few years ago I moved over the a MC X30, which has been flawless, but am in the market for a new boat and had this been in the 24-25ft range I would have really considered it.
    I agree...I am give the max the g killer anytime soon. Just silly stuff.

However, Don't know what year your MC is but why knock the new moomba? You should be looking at a Supra SE anyways for a 24 foot boat and probably similar price depending on year.

2017 Supra SA

Boat length is not much of a factor. With the same amount of weight, more displacement occurs with less surface area on the water. What is out of the water doesn't contribute to the wake.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post

However, Don't know what year your MC is but why knock the new moomba? You should be looking at a Supra SE anyways for a 24 foot boat and probably similar price depending on year.

Meant to say I am not giving max the g killer status. $100k difference between the two boats.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post

Hi. My X-30 is a 2013. It's one of the best surf boats MC has ever made and it's a true crossover. For me to "upgrade" I was looking for more room and even more storage (the X30 has the most storage of the entire MC lineup, even more than an X46). I wasn't knocking the Max, just the marketing of how it was going to be so so big and than it's shorter than a mojo. I get that it's deeper, I was just hoping for a 24-25ft Moomba.

I also think that with that much freeboard, why have the rear lockers full of bags? Isn't that the point of making the boats look like tug boats?

My last Moomba was such an awesome boat and I currently ride a Mojo often so I was interested in a new Moomba if it was much larger than my current boat.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!