Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a 16x 2 car port now. In a couple of years I am going to do a heavy duty 20x60 car port with sides, front, back, 12x12 door and side door. Instant RV garage. Then I can leave my boat hooked up to my truck. Ready to go to the lake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    If It Was Easy Everybody Would Do It!

I have a 16x32 not a 16x 2. Lol

I did the Tarp-Port for a few years. It does not hold up well to the wind or the snow - in the rare winter we actually have any snow. I was out there every couple hours knocking off any accumulation so the thing didn't collapse during those days. Replaced the top 3 times. While it served it's purpose it was rather ghetto. If you are limited on budget or space then make it work. If not then the metal carport is definitely the way to go.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Check King Canopy website. I think they will have what you're looking for at a reasonable price. I have one of their discontinued 11'x27' that I have had since 2006 and does an excellent job here in Ohio. I take down in the spring and put up in the fall. I have had to replace the front panels and roof about every 3yrs. Sides seems to last longer for some reason. Hope this helps.

I had a metal carport put up by West Coast metal buildings. They are based in Oregon so they will be local to you. I live in Washington and we did a 12' wide by 30' long building with a 16' peak height. This is plenty of room to park our craz the tower up and we still have room on either side. I enclosed the back and the sides to protect from the elements and kept the front open since the boat sits pretty far back in structure. They came out and put the building up for about $3400 total. It will cost more than a canvas shelter, but will probably last longer than your boat.

http://carcapsule.com/30-outdoor-boat-capsule/
    These work great, and no long term building. My uncle uses one for his corvettes.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

What size is this and what does one like this cost
    2000 Moomba Kamberra
    5.7 carborated Indmar 350

We enjoy this every day and wish we had done it before we got the boat. About 6KIMG_0352.jpg
    03 Launch 22V
    3) 800lb sacks, Perfect Pass
    Fusion head, JL amps, Wet Sounds Interior/Tower Speakers, 10" Sub
    "Anyone have a stainless steel magnet?"