Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Default AutoWake questions

This is the best I have of the draft sensor on a 2018 mojo pro that I took at the dealer. It’s on the front wall of the engine compartment.

I can take pictures of the draft sensor on my 2017 mojo pro this weekend, if there is any interest.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post

This is the best I have of the draft sensor on a 2018 mojo pro that I took at the dealer. It’s on the front wall of the engine compartment.

I can take pictures of the draft sensor on my 2017 mojo pro this weekend, if there is any interest.
    The bottom of the draft sensor tube is connected to a hose, a shutoff valve, and then a thru hull fitting very similar to the ballast intakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

What he said. ☝️☝️☝️
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Please send some pictures. I need to get this done before summer. Thanks

Highrider,

Just heard back from my dealer on this and the parts alone, like nine of them, were $1200.

To top it off, apparently SC specifically said they could not give any installation instructions or advice.

I was thinking I read you paid $400 and 3 hours labor? Was that correct or am I losing it? And did your dealer just wing or had instructions?

Thanks in advance!

Garrett

2017 Moomba Mojo
    Flow 2.0 Surf MAX Package
    Black/Brittany Blue Metal Flake
    w/ Striker Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by iwannagofast View Post
    Highrider,

Just heard back from my dealer on this and the parts alone, like nine of them, were $1200.

To top it off, apparently SC specifically said they could not give any installation instructions or advice.

I was thinking I read you paid $400 and 3 hours labor? Was that correct or am I losing it? And did your dealer just wing or had instructions?

Thanks in advance!

You read correctly. That is what it cost me. And SC did provide some direction as there is a specific height and angle that the tube sensor needs to be. I do know that my dealer used a 2018 boat as a guide also to make sure they got it right. It sounds to me like your dealer is shafting you on this one. Reach out to Goose on this forum (Matt brown at SC). He was a ton of help in interfacing between me and my dealer to make sure we got it right. He provided me a list of all the part numbers needed.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    You read correctly. That is what it cost me. And SC did provide some direction as there is a specific height and angle that the tube sensor needs to be. I do know that my dealer used a 2018 boat as a guide also to make sure they got it right. It sounds to me like your dealer is shafting you on this one. Reach out to Goose on this forum (Matt brown at SC). He was a ton of help in interfacing between me and my dealer to make sure we got it right. He provided me a list of all
    the part numbers needed.
    Yea, I’m going to shoot Goose a DM.

Not sure if you have them available but if so, would you mind posting or DM me the PNs?

The two pricey components quoted to me were the draft sensor (~$320) and a three axis incline sensor (~$540). I imagine without the incline sensor I would be closer to your quote. Do you recall anything about this sensor or if it’s actually needed? I suppose maybe it could be standard on the pro and not the mojo.

Garrett

2017 Moomba Mojo
    w/ Striker Graphics

Not sure if you have them available but if so, would you mind posting or DM me the PNs?

The two pricey components quoted to me were the draft sensor (~$320) and a three axis incline sensor (~$540). I imagine without the incline sensor I would be closer to your quote. Do you recall anything about this sensor or if it’s actually needed? I suppose maybe it could be standard on the pro and not the mojo.

The incline sensor should have come with the standard autowake I would think

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    The incline sensor should have come with the standard autowake I would think

Ok good to know. I’ll have to check and confirm that then. Would def bring things back closer to the $400 parts quote.

Several of main guys have been out and setting up for the boat show all week so it probably wasn’t the best time to be calling about this haha.

Garrett

2017 Moomba Mojo
    w/ Striker Graphics

Here is the parts list that Matt sent me:
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro