Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Well, I have all good news. I have written 2 more installments that cover wakeplates and also how and when to adjust pitch and roll. I will be posting those shortly. Also, all our testing has been very promising and we have a firmware fix for any 2017 or 2018 Moomba models. In fact, it is all the same software. And that software includes all the new predictive logic and amplitude display that we included for 2018. If you have a 2017 model, then you will not have a draft sensor, so if the system doesn't see a draft sensor, then the Amplitude display is more like a graphic version of ballast gauges. If you have a 2018 model and it does have a draft sensor, then the Amplitude display works as designed for 2018. We are still experimenting with the idea of making draft sensors available for 2017. It is not as easy as plug and play because we had to change pickup locations to make the draft sensor work, so just know that right now it is not available, but at some point, it might be. If you want the new software, contact your dealer. They can contact our customer service department and we can email them a link to the software. In fact, the dealer should be able to email you the software also and you could probably reflash the software yourself. Another idea is if you use your dealer to winterize or service your boat, then that would also be a good time to get the software installed. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that the glitch has been corrected and for those customers with 2017 models, you will also be getting a free upgrade to the improved logic. Stay tuned for more tips posted shortly....
    Excellent news. I'll reach out my dealer ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    High altitude prop
    1140 lb WakeMakers Universal Fit rear ballast upgrade
    Autowake 2.0 firmware upgrade (20171121 version)
    2013 SeaDoo GTI135SE with ski mode
    1984 SeaRay 210 CC - traded

Well, I have all good news. I have written 2 more installments that cover wakeplates and also how and when to adjust pitch and roll. I will be posting those shortly. Also, all our testing has been very promising and we have a firmware fix for any 2017 or 2018 Moomba models. In fact, it is all the same software. And that software includes all the new predictive logic and amplitude display that we included for 2018. If you have a 2017 model, then you will not have a draft sensor, so if the system doesn't see a draft sensor, then the Amplitude display is more like a graphic version of ballast gauges. If you have a 2018 model and it does have a draft sensor, then the Amplitude display works as designed for 2018. We are still experimenting with the idea of making draft sensors available for 2017. It is not as easy as plug and play because we had to change pickup locations to make the draft sensor work, so just know that right now it is not available, but at some point, it might be. If you want the new software, contact your dealer. They can contact our customer service department and we can email them a link to the software. In fact, the dealer should be able to email you the software also and you could probably reflash the software yourself. Another idea is if you use your dealer to winterize or service your boat, then that would also be a good time to get the software installed. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know that the glitch has been corrected and for those customers with 2017 models, you will also be getting a free upgrade to the improved logic. Stay tuned for more tips posted shortly....
    Is this an update for the Supra's too

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    Is this an update for the Supra's too
    This is for 2017 and 2018 Moomba only.
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

This is for 2017 and 2018 Moomba only.
    What about a 2016 Helix that was upgraded to Autowake?

Quote Originally Posted by Willyourun View Post
    What about a 2016 Helix that was upgraded to Autowake?

It actually will work on any 2016 Helix upgraded to AutoWake. Basically it works on any of the Moomba models with the newer color screen which is on all 2017 and 2018 Moombas and 2016 Helix models.
    Matt Brown

How long does it usually take for SC to respond to a dealer inquiry about this? I asked my dealer a week ago and they said they asked SC, but not a peep back.

Yesterday, I sent my dealer a note asking if they have heard anything.

I’m 3 hrs from my dealer and my boat is in a lift on the lake so taking it to them is a little complicated and very time consuming.

Thx

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    High altitude prop
    1140 lb WakeMakers Universal Fit rear ballast upgrade
    Autowake 2.0 firmware upgrade (20171121 version)
    2013 SeaDoo GTI135SE with ski mode
    1984 SeaRay 210 CC - traded

Quote Originally Posted by chezdude View Post
    How long does it usually take for SC to respond to a dealer inquiry about this? I asked my dealer a week ago and they said they asked SC, but not a peep back.

Yesterday, I sent my dealer a note asking if they have heard anything.

I’m 3 hrs from my dealer and my boat is in a lift on the lake so taking it to them is a little complicated and very time consuming.

Thx

I just sent you PM. If anyone else has this issue, just send me an email at [email protected] and I will try my best to help you out.
    Matt Brown

How can the average owner upload the new software to their Moomba? Is there a USB interface under the dash?

2017 Moomba Craz

Pm sent check your inbox, if need more info let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    How can the average owner upload the new software to their Moomba? Is there a USB interface under the dash?

2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Goose is there a way you could email the patch directly to us?

2017 Moomba Craz