Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kennc View Post
    Goose,

2017 Mojo with current software. No draft sensor. Amp setting at 100.

After surfing with rear ballasts at 100% (or as close as autowake allows) I want to take a wakeboard set.

I manually drain the rear ballast to 50% and turn on autowake for wakeboarding.

Is autowake going to fill those rear bags?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Short answer is the rear ballast levels are tied to amplitude with most recent software. So if you want to wakeboard with approximately 50% rear ballast, then just change amplitude to 50. It will achieve desired roll first, then drain to achieve average rear ballast of 50%. Front ballast adjusts to achieve pitch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    I've only had my boat one weekend, but after reading all of this and 5 hours on the water I've quickly learned to use Autowake as a guide for where to move my additional weight (lead, humans, cooler, whatever). My quick, simple rule, move the movable payload towards the most full bag. you can't fill over 100%, but you can supplement! Heading out tonight with 3 dudes and 2 fly high 1100's out of my direct drive to lay in the floor
    Korey, you have it figured out perfectly!!

For many people, Autowake is a tool to get a good wave easy. But the real beauty of Autowake is letting it teach you how to become the best driver possible while maximizing displacement. Some people claim they dont like Autowake because it drains ballast and they prefer to do it manually and move passengers. I say let Autowake tell you exactly where to put those passengers so that you have max displacement AND the perfect pitch and roll. Once you learn how to do that, then you can optimize every experience on the lake with very few days of not being able to get the wave or wake just right....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Thanks Matt for all the information you have provided in this thread.
    2017 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2011 Moomba LSV - SOLD

Lots of good information about auto wake from Ragboy and then second video is Matt...aka Goose.

https://youtu.be/E3MFCQ8lPiQ
    https://youtu.be/coY8nXeN654
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Watching matt brown vid now... doing homework!!
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

If you and the mrs make it to the Jam we can teach yah all about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    If you and the mrs make it to the Jam we can teach yah all about it!

We are seriously thinking about it
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    We are seriously thinking about it
    Just remember how much fun yah had the last time y’all came and it should be pretty convincing

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Hey Matt

Question on the SL, so if the front ballast only fills to 70% can I weight to the rear and then fill the front full to increase my amplitude? Right now everyone is adding including Ragboy to the Middle, seems like the logic would be to increase weight to the rear of the boat seeing as the ballast in the nose of the boat doesn't fill full. If I add weight to the mid ship it seems that it would only slightly fill the nose more. It seem that once I get enough weight in the rear to fill the nose ballast full only then would I add more in the middle of the boat. Does that make sense?
    Thanks
    Last edited by shockthis; 05-16-2018 at 01:23 AM.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

I believe Ragboy has 100lbs in each rear locker (200 total in the rear) and about 375 mid ship, if I understood correctly from his videos. People also sit in the back when he goes out, I believe.