Hey guys! and girls! Sorry about being away for a while. We just started building the new 2020 product and since I am in product development, I have been a little busy...

Anyways, I have been trying to keep up with the posts and questions when I can. I am very happy to see that a LOT of you are now understanding AutoWake a LOT better and I really appreciate you guys filling in on answering the questions while I have been away. One of the suggestions has been to combine my "tips of the day" into one document. I have done that, but I am having issues getting it uploaded. It keeps telling me I wrote too much. hahaha. I have someone working on that to make it "web" friendly and hopefully soon I will be uploading a "printable" version that has all the tips in one spot. It will not have all the other information in this thread, but if you just read it from beginning to end, it should give you most of the information to get you headed in the right direction. I have reread most of it and I think there are plenty of "tips" to how you can test and learn and if you do this on a boat just a few times, it should really accelerate the learning curve. I will also work on additional content and I know the sales and marketing team are also working but honestly the best way to learn AutoWake is to use it. I can write hundreds of pages of text, but really you just have to get seat time to figure out how to use it properly. Again, I think if you read each tip one at a time and do what it says to in that tip, then after just a few times on the water, you will see what it is trying to do.

I know I have said this many times and you will see it over and over in the tips, but if you think AutoWake is a magic wand that will just work perfectly all the time without fail and create massive wakes, then you are starting with the wrong set of expectations. AutoWake is NOT a surf system, it is NOT a ballast system, it can not make the wave bigger or smaller. Instead of thinking of it as a "bolt on performance" device, think of it as a Automated Dash Interface. The reason we are developing AutoWake is to make your experience on the water better, easier, and more technologically advanced so that it matches our brand logo of "NO WORRIES". As with any dash interface or electrical system, while we are trying to make it easy to use, it DOES require some knowledge and understanding. I am confident that there is NOT a more technologically advanced towboat on the market. You might think that is a bold statement, but if you look up our patents and the technology that we are using, it will prove that my statement is true. No one else measures, senses, or controls the systems on the boat like we do. No one can react to what the boat is doing like we do. I am not saying this to brag, but rather to explain that AutoWake IS a very complicated system. Because of that, it is not something that should be expected to be super simple to understand. There are probably some pilots or other similarly trained people on this forum. I am NOT one. But what we are doing with AutoWake is pretty similar to what you might find on an aircraft, or drone, or something similar. While I am sure that the pilots would feel comfortable sitting in a cockpit and turning on Auto Pilot, I can only assume that before they do that, they understand exactly what the system is doing and how it works in case something goes wrong. If you read the tips, that is basically what I am recommending as well. Learn what the system is doing manually. Move the plates, move the ballast, move passengers and when you do that, look at AutoWake and see how that affects pitch, roll, and displacement. Once you do that, then start using AutoWake and watch what it does. If you do that, then quickly you will understand what it is trying to do and THAT should solve most of the issues or frustration or really misunderstandings that we see related to AutoWake. Ok, let me see if I can get this thing uploaded.....