Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Got it to work. My vpn was blocking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

For 2017s that got upgraded to the new logic, what is the new software version number?

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Any way I can get this as well?

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Pm sent check your inbox, if need more info let me know
    2016 Moomba Helix
    Brittany Blue and Gunmetal Flake
    Full Wetsounds Upgrade
    1100 FatSacs

My first post on the Moomba site! (I've been active on the Supra site for years as I currently own an older Supra and plan to upgrade to a new Craz ASAP)

I've read every word of this thread in my free time over the last week or so. I think I'm sold on Autowake - if nothing else coose's (Matt at SC) presence here pretty much sold me a boat. Make sure your boss see's that comment !

One question that I haven't seen directly answered: Will Autowake ADD weight back to the boat if it needs to as things change in the boat? The biggest thing driving that question is.. me. I'm 6'4" and 260lb, and my presence in the boat quickly changes the wake. I frequently spend all day dialing it in for the crew that I've got with me, just to have it go to shit when i step behind the boat! My regular crew has gotten better at making adjustments, but I spend a lot of time making tweaks from behind the boat, and I hate it!
    Last edited by korey; 01-17-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    My first post on the Moomba site! (I've been active on the Supra site for years as I currently own an older Supra and plan to upgrade to a new Craz ASAP)

I've read every word of this thread in my free time over the last week or so. I think I'm sold on Autowake - if nothing else coose's (Matt at SC) presence here pretty much sold me a boat. Make sure your boss see's that comment !

One question that I haven't seen directly answered: Will Autowake ADD weight back to the boat if it needs to as things change in the boat? The biggest thing driving that question is.. me. I'm 6'4" and 260lb, and my presence in the boat quickly changes the wake. I frequently spend all day dialing it in for the crew that I've got with me, just to have it go to shit when i step behind the boat! My regular crew has gotten better at making adjustments, but I spend a lot of time making tweaks from behind the boat, and I hate it!
    Yes , depending on your amp settings it will aim to fill first and drain where needed to reach your desired set points. I am 6'1 240 and would get it all set with other riders , and when I jump out to surf , it doesn't take long at all for it to reach autowake achieved with my weight missing. It has simplified things a great for when I'm not driving and want a great wake

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Thanks for the quick reply!

The joy of taptalk , it will still take some time to get it dialed how you want it, but once you understand what's going on and what needs to be done to maximize your wake , it's very handy , and at that point when someone from your crew drives ,it makes it better for you, that is the main reason I stayed using it for surfing, when I get behind the boat I want a wave just as good as what everyone eles was getting, without headaches
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    Yes , depending on your amp settings it will aim to fill first and drain where needed to reach your desired set points. I am 6'1 240 and would get it all set with other riders , and when I jump out to surf , it doesn't take long at all for it to reach autowake achieved with my weight missing. It has simplified things a great for when I'm not driving and want a great wake

what are these amp settings you speak of?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

David, I think you will have to get software flashed to update to 2018. There is also a device that you can install to make boat work like autowake 2.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    what are these amp settings you speak of?
    It's the amplitude settings that came with the updated version or on the new 18s, the 18 utilize a draft sensor with it , for 17s with the update you get the amp bar but no draft sensor so it calculates off your ballast percentage. You can set the amp setting to say 75% and it will only fill to around 75% of ballast, I like it for wakeboarding or when don't want full ballast for kids surfing ,I turn the amp setting down to what I want and it goes for that. If I want 100% amp setting to surf port , it will aim to maximize all ballast , if you end up having 100% port 100% front 60% starboard , it will ask you to move people to port side , that way starboard can fill more towards the 80% range. If you have no weight or people to move , you can just turn the amp down to 80% , and for me last Summer, it would still keep port at 100% front 100% and starboard at 60% and I would have no warnings to help maximize ballast. Hope it makes a little sense.

2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds