Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Results 461 to 467 of 467
  1. #461
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Christina Lake
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Hey Goose
    I have automaker pretty dialled for surfing and it works well for wake boarding to, but my main concern is when I switch from my wakeboard profile to my wifes wakeboard profile. I like it the wake steeper and she prefers it more mellow. So why does it just fill the nose more instead of emptying the rear tanks? I go and instead of emptying ballast, it adds ballast.
    Her amplitude is set at 35 7.5 pitch and 0 roll wake plate 46, and mine is at 65 amplitude 7.5 pitch and wake plate at 15.

    thanks
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

  2. #462
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Commerce Lake, MI
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Hey guys, here's the video I made that shows you how to use Autowake and change setting etc:
    2017 Moomba Craz

  3. #463
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Hey guys, here's the video I made that shows you how to use Autowake and change setting etc:

    Great minds think alike, I put together a power point video but was slacking on posting it..

    Moomba AutoWake - How to get the best Wave 2019 - PowerPoint Presentation

    Moomba AutoWake - How to get the best Wave 2019 - YouTube
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

  4. #464
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Great minds think alike, I put together a power point video but was slacking on posting it..

    Moomba AutoWake - How to get the best Wave 2019 - PowerPoint Presentation

    Moomba AutoWake - How to get the best Wave 2019 - YouTube
    Good video, but why does your port plate show at 29 when you have the switch turned surf left? In fact, mine can only adjust in increments of 5...
    17' Craz

  5. #465
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post
    Good video, but why does your port plate show at 29 when you have the switch turned surf left? In fact, mine can only adjust in increments of 5...
    Hahaha.. I didn't think anyone would notice that. It gets stuck every now and then and have to cycle side to side to clear it. Didn't notice it until editing..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

  6. #466
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Hey guys, here's the video I made that shows you how to use Autowake and change setting etc:
    You're not originally from Michigan are you? You sound like you're from down under!
    David

    2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420.

    SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

  7. #467
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Commerce Lake, MI
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    You're not originally from Michigan are you? You sound like you're from down under!
    You are correct!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •