Update sent, check your inbox.
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by hotdiesel97 View Post
    My wife and I are both engine controls engineers

Resume is available on request
    Engine control engineers in Indiana with a diesel user name? Cummins?

+1 on the resume Contract work upon request >> https://kinemetrix.com/

I learned that autowake fills port, then starboard, then front. So good trick is to fill everything up with switches then hit autowake to adjust. I don’t know yet if it drains/adjust in same or reverse order?

This may be old news but I stumbled on it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    I learned that autowake fills port, then starboard, then front. So good trick is to fill everything up with switches then hit autowake to adjust. I don’t know yet if it drains/adjust in same or reverse order?
    I'm really diving into AW since I will need the launch feature to get to wake speeds. My problem is I forget to calibrate it and all setting out the window, rookie move on my part. Second after calibrating I zero'd out the offset number, DON'T DO IT! Yikes my AW was crazy off after that.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Do you calibrate every time or just forgot the first time?

My dealer was explaining it works better adjusting from full ballast than empty ballast. Guess should not say better but at least you have a wake that is improving versus none at all. Haha.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Do you calibrate every time or just forgot the first time?
    My dealer was explaining it works better adjusting from full ballast than empty ballast. Guess should not say better but at least you have a wake that is improving versus none at all. Haha.
    You should only have to calibrate once, suggested the first time out with no gear and a full tank of gas. 1 person stand in the middle and press the buttons and you're good to go. There after you will have to play with the AW pitch and roll to your desired wake/wave. I have also found it best to fill up all ballast then start playing with AW from there. I actually fill to my offset weight and then let AW do the rest.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    You should only have to calibrate once, suggested the first time out with no gear and a full tank of gas. 1 person stand in the middle and press the buttons and you're good to go. There after you will have to play with the AW pitch and roll to your desired wake/wave. I have also found it best to fill up all ballast then start playing with AW from there. I actually fill to my offset weight and then let AW do the rest.
    Hey guys. On my phone so i will reply more later. But autowake first achieves static roll, then amplitude, and adjusts pitch as needed. Thats why one pump fills first, then other. On roll, it actually takes same time. Either you manually fill all pumps then it drains to achieve roll, or you achieve roll, then it fills both sides. Hope that makes sense. But good news is it works either way and you can use whichever method you prefer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Thanks for clarifying. If I fill ballast 100% then hit autowake. What order would it start adjusting? And is there no way to see ballast levels when autowake is on???

2017 Supra SA

Does anyone have the 2018 update that I can load on our 2017 Mojo? I'm going to wait on the dealer to get the draft sensor install, but I'd like to go ahead and load the updated software in advance.

Thanks.

I have a 2017 Mojo and would love is someone could send me the link to the updated software.

Maybe the manufacturer could put a link on their page to allow owners to get some of these updates, seems to be a lot of interest in it