Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Great minds think alike, I put together a power point video but was slacking on posting it..

Moomba AutoWake - How to get the best Wave 2019 - PowerPoint Presentation

Moomba AutoWake - How to get the best Wave 2019 - YouTube
    Good video, but why does your port plate show at 29 when you have the switch turned surf left? In fact, mine can only adjust in increments of 5...
    17' Craz

Quote Originally Posted by jared24 View Post
    Good video, but why does your port plate show at 29 when you have the switch turned surf left? In fact, mine can only adjust in increments of 5...
    Hahaha.. I didn't think anyone would notice that. It gets stuck every now and then and have to cycle side to side to clear it. Didn't notice it until editing..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Hey guys, here's the video I made that shows you how to use Autowake and change setting etc:
    You're not originally from Michigan are you? You sound like you're from down under!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    You're not originally from Michigan are you? You sound like you're from down under!
    You are correct!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Autowake is AWESOME, that is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

So - I noticed on the 2019 models that you can store autowake settings per setting (Wake, Port Surf, Stbd Surf). But on the upgraded firmware I have on my 2017, it doesn't include the amplitude setting (just roll and pitch).

While I don't have the amplitude sensor, I do find that the amplitude setting controls the ballast fill levels when in Wake setting. When I'm kneeboarding, I don't want full ballast. But I do when surfing. Presently, I have to remember to adjust that setting when I switch between wake and port/stbd surfing or else it dump ballast (low amplitude) or adds too much (high amplitude).

That seems to me an easy setting to have remembered in the autowake settings so that it automatically adjusts based on which mode you are in. Is there a newer firmware that we can get that might have that setting? Any thoughts to adding it to those of us with "older" boats?

chezdude
    Last edited by chezdude; 09-23-2019 at 03:50 PM. Reason: clarify content
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    High altitude prop
    1140 lb WakeMakers Universal Fit rear ballast upgrade
    Autowake 2.0 firmware upgrade (20171121 version)
    2013 SeaDoo GTI135SE with ski mode
    1984 SeaRay 210 CC - traded

Hello all I am new to the forum , I am in SE Wisconsin and just bought my first boat a 2019 Helix with autowake and 2.0 surf system. This video was very informative, thanks for posting. I will be putting my boat in late April , I can’t wait. The dealer is going to go out with me the first couple times to help me learn all the boat has to offer but I’m sure I will still have a bunch of questions. I am really only interested in surfing , I look forward to dialing in the best set up.

What great information! I’ve read this from start to finish. I just upgraded from a ‘13 SA to a ‘19 SL and can’t wait to try AutoWake once our Indiana weather cooperates. Quick question, I was reading that the newer boats have ballast sensors but maybe that is Moomba only. I can’t find anything in the manual and I had water firing from each ballast overflow. It ran for quite a while and I see from goose that I could damage things. Clearly there wasn’t an auto shutoff. This happened on my first and only time filling. I’ll adjust the timers going forward but was curious if the SL was supposed to automatically shut off and recalibrate. Thanks everyone for the great info!

When you see the water coming out of the overflow just turn off the ballast pumps. Bags are completely full at that point. You should time how long it take until you see water flowing out and then go into your fill timer settings and enter that time it took to fill. From then on you should be good to go.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Default AutoWake questions

I believe the 19 Supras have ballast sensors and adjust timers automatically.

However, I recall it may have been a mid season change similar to the 1.76 transmission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan