Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowking View Post
    Needless to say I've been getting a little jerked around I ordered the boat 6/24 still no pray date


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What did you order?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

    Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

    2079 Prop

    Auto Flow 2.0

    Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    What did you order?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a mojo fairly plain to expect for the surf stuff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Anyone known if these can be retrofit? ON something like a 2016 craz?????
    2016 Craz

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcjimmy33 View Post
    Anyone known if these can be retrofit? ON something like a 2016 craz?????
    http://www.freshairexhaust.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

    Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

    2079 Prop

    Auto Flow 2.0

    Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    63

    Default

    When I contact FAE in the spring, they sent me an image of one that had a support that connected to the drain plug. Looked like I would have to take out the current drain plug port and install a thicker one that the fae would also mount to. Looked hideous.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    http://www.freshairexhaust.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcjimmy33 View Post
    When I contact FAE in the spring, they sent me an image of one that had a support that connected to the drain plug. Looked like I would have to take out the current drain plug port and install a thicker one that the fae would also mount to. Looked hideous.
    They have a revised one. No support bracket


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

    Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

    2079 Prop

    Auto Flow 2.0

    Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Really, that's awesome. You have a picture of it by chance. I know what I will be getting for Christmas!
    2016 Craz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •