Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supra?!

I am currently trying to sell my new Supra and get into a Moomba so I can utilize this forum properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to trade 2017 Supra SA for used Moomba Mojo or Craz, prefer 2016 or 2017, but will be willing to look at older boats if necessary so I can post on the Moomba boats forum...PM me with offers
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Yup, you Supra guys so funny, lol
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    The Supra forum is extremely weak on the newer boats. Also, keep in mind most Supra owners on here had a moomba and therefore have relationships on here.

Asking Supra owners to leave is not an option imo. Combining would be a good solution.

And some Supra owners sold their supra to get into a Moomba! like me. In fact, because I was a supra owner and posted regularly on the Moomba forum, I made a connection with the guy that ultimately sold me my Moomba XLV.

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I get it, Supra people need an outlet.... But Supra boat owners should not feel entitled to post on the Moomba forum just because they are both made by skiers choice.... Sorry KW, I know you're rolling your eyes at me right now..... But fact is, they are different brands and this forum is most readily accessed or found from the Moomba boats home page... And I noticed that most that posted about my comment are Supra owners..... I'm not mad, just asking a question, and y'all validated my point.... I'll email marketing to see if they could combine everything to a Skiers Choice forum.... Beat Taco, very mature response....
    The fact is that they are made by the same company made by the same people. They share TONS of the same technology.

The whole purpose of these forums is to knowledge through sharing. We share our problems, solutions, upgrades, and passion. There have been times when I've had a problem with my 340 CAT ETX engine and the solution came from a Supra owner that has my identical engine. There's times when a Supra owner had problems with their Gravity 3 ballast system and my boat had the exact same Rule pump, orbit sprinkler valves and so on. I've talked to Supra owners about the 1180 gravity games bag that fits in the playpen bow that we both share. The list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Looking to trade 2017 Supra SA for used Moomba Mojo or Craz, prefer 2016 or 2017, but will be willing to look at older boats if necessary so I can post on the Moomba boats forum...PM me with offers
    I'll trade you my XLV straight across. Comes with tons of LED's and some badass Wetsounds REV410s. And of course, you get to post and post and post Moomba content!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    There is a nice mojo available in lewisville. Blue I think.

2017 Supra SA

What do you guys think about this Supra? Good deal?

2017 Supra SA

Russell, this is a Moomba forum please refrain from posting anything Supra on this forum...

Okay, enough giving Knox a hard time now.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I don't take anything personally on a forum, lol....give me a hard time all you want as long as y'all are having fun....
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I get it, Supra people need an outlet.... But Supra boat owners should not feel entitled to post on the Moomba forum just because they are both made by skiers choice.... Sorry KW, I know you're rolling your eyes at me right now..... But fact is, they are different brands and this forum is most readily accessed or found from the Moomba boats home page... And I noticed that most that posted about my comment are Supra owners..... I'm not mad, just asking a question, and y'all validated my point.... I'll email marketing to see if they could combine everything to a Skiers Choice forum.... Beat Taco, very mature response....
    I appreciate your opinion but coming from a Moomba Mojo myself to a Supra SE I won't be going anywhere. This is one of the best forums out there. Maybe WakeWorld is more suited for you... plenty of complaining going on over there.

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4