Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra?!

Default Supra?!

I am seeing more and more Supra posts and pics on the Moomba Forum...how do you guys feel about this? I know they are similar boats, but I don't get on here to read and see about Supras...just my .02
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

The Supra forum is extremely weak on the newer boats. Also, keep in mind most Supra owners on here had a moomba and therefore have relationships on here.

Asking Supra owners to leave is not an option imo. Combining would be a good solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Thanks Russell!

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I am seeing more and more Supra posts and pics on the Moomba Forum...how do you guys feel about this? I know they are similar boats, but I don't get on here to read and see about Supras...just my .02
    What Russell said.

Spend some time on the Supra forum and you will see why we are all here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I believe this has come up before,The Malibu crew forum is for both Malibu and Axis,maybe the Moomba forum should become a Skiers Choice forum with Moomba threads and Supra threads seperate, just an idea, leave the Supra forum as is cause if you are doing a resto-mod on a 86 Sunsport or a 90 Conbrio that is the place to get all that info, if you ask how to set-up a SA,SE,SG and now the new SL you will get 0 responses,As someone that is in between boats and have had a Moomba for the past 9 years I too will be moving to a Supra or Malibu,I really need the Supra guys posting to give me some insight on there experience with there boats,so i hope they keep posting
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

All Skiers Choice models so we are all in the same boat (pardon the pun). It is important to identify your boat in messages with so many models anyway. I find all of the boats on the forum look really cool and I am impartial to the metal flake so show more metal flake.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default Supra?!

I even enjoy the occasional read of a vintage Supra with a bad ass mulligan in life. Combine!!

This would probably never happen. But what if I was in the market for a Supra. I trolled the Supra forum for a while but never found this awesome forum. I might go shopping elsewhere.

Last edited by russellsmojo; 08-06-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    2017 Supra SA

I posted something like this a few weeks ago.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....pra-and-Moomba

I do not see why they do not combine them.
    I have a Supra but spend most of my online time here b/c most of the posts on the Supra Site are on older models.
    And I think it's cool to have a location on restoring, but to have the main Supra Site devoted to 80/90s models is funny.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Feel free to select the ignore feature for any Supra owners, you can also leave just my .02.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    -Jake

I get it, Supra people need an outlet.... But Supra boat owners should not feel entitled to post on the Moomba forum just because they are both made by skiers choice.... Sorry KW, I know you're rolling your eyes at me right now..... But fact is, they are different brands and this forum is most readily accessed or found from the Moomba boats home page... And I noticed that most that posted about my comment are Supra owners..... I'm not mad, just asking a question, and y'all validated my point.... I'll email marketing to see if they could combine everything to a Skiers Choice forum.... Beat Taco, very mature response....
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold