Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supra?!

Default Supra?!

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I get it, Supra people need an outlet.... But Supra boat owners should not feel entitled to post on the Moomba forum just because they are both made by skiers choice.... Sorry KW, I know you're rolling your eyes at me right now..... But fact is, they are different brands and this forum is most readily accessed or found from the Moomba boats home page... And I noticed that most that posted about my comment are Supra owners..... I'm not mad, just asking a question, and y'all validated my point.... I'll email marketing to see if they could combine everything to a Skiers Choice forum.... Beat Taco, very mature response....
    Not me! I am boat less!! Been getting my rear kicked at the cable park. Can I stay since I am boat less? Maybe I should find or start a boat less forum?

Joking of course. No one is wrong or right in this debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

I get it, Supra people need an outlet.... But Supra boat owners should not feel entitled to post on the Moomba forum just because they are both made by skiers choice.... Sorry KW, I know you're rolling your eyes at me right now..... But fact is, they are different brands and this forum is most readily accessed or found from the Moomba boats home page... And I noticed that most that posted about my comment are Supra owners..... I'm not mad, just asking a question, and y'all validated my point.... I'll email marketing to see if they could combine everything to a Skiers Choice forum.... Beat Taco, very mature response....
    I'm dead serious, there is an ignore feature, feel free to use it. Every fix for my platform or ballast or carpet or gauge or trapped water or vapor lock was found in the archives on the Moomba forum, for my Supra. Sorry you have a problem with me being here, I've made a lot of friends here and don't plan on going anywhere. You're pretty new to be starting a thread of this nature imo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    -Jake

Yeah, sorry, I've only owned a wake boat for ten years, but please keep telling me how new I am to this world....I also said I was going to email them about combining both forums, but I guess you chose to read over that? I think they should be combined, just the same as Malibu Crew has theirs set up
    Last edited by KnoxMojo; 08-07-2017 at 01:18 AM.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Yeah, sorry, I've only owned a wake boat for ten years, but please keep telling me how new I am to this world....I also said I was going to email them about combining both forums, but I guess you chose to read over that? I think they should be combined, just the same as Malibu Crew has theirs set up
    You're new here and the first post I quoted was you complaining that you don't get on here to see about Supra's. I gave you a simple solution. Good for you on your vast experience, let's be friends.

-Jake

Russell, I'll go to a cable park with you, or come on to Tennessee and we'll go ride everyday, I'll even set you up to go on a tour at Skiers Choice if you wanted..... Taco, I don't complain, I posed a question then added my opinion to the Moomba owners...I'll ride with you anytime buddy
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Russell, I'll go to a cable park with you, or come on to Tennessee and we'll go ride everyday, I'll even set you up to go on a tour at Skiers Choice if you wanted..... Taco, I don't complain, I posed a question then added my opinion to the Moomba owners...I'll ride with you anytime buddy
    Fair enough, good to hear!

-Jake

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

So as a Supra owner and a Previous Moomba owner are you suggesting I can't post on the Moomba Forum?

I am a member on other boat forums as well even though I am not an owner, so should I not be allowed to post there?

The forums are a great resource and if the responses to the topics are beneficial and relevant then why should a Supra owner not post here?
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

don't worry Knox about posting supra stuff on here. it's the way the forums have always been. considering the amount of time it took to get things added and changed to the moomba forums, there's no way they are ever going to combine them. heck it took forever to get the off topic and audio/electrical sections added...

and fwiw, I consider myself one of the OG's of this forum, haven't ever owned a moomba, and did join based on the 2 boats similarities back in the day.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

The Moomba owners are going to build a wall to block the Supra owners!!

And the Supra owners? The Supra owners are going to pay for it!!

I actually enjoy seeing all the Supra pics/discussions. As someone who grew up on I/Os I lurk a lot to educate myself anything and everything. Especially as we will be in the market to upgrade in the near future. Cutting off another manufacturer who is part of the family is dismissing valuable info for no good reason whatsoever.

My .02

2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew