Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Supra?!

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    Looking to trade 2017 Supra SA for used Moomba Mojo or Craz, prefer 2016 or 2017, but will be willing to look at older boats if necessary so I can post on the Moomba boats forum...PM me with offers
    strait trade for 17 craz I will even deliver it to you, its a good deal you should take it , one time offer, it has auto wake , that should seal the deal.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

^And then this guy went personal.....
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I have a moomba. I visit the moomba forum to enjoy others of similar interest. I appreciate those who contribute productively to the forum to help keep this the great forum that it has been for as long as it has been. Should it be restricted to moomba? well it is a moomba forum, i would think that you do not need to own a moomba, but the topic of discussion would likely be about moomba.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Not sure what membership looks like but with all the great boats Skiers Choice has out lately I'd imagine the forum is growing steadily with owners of both brands.

Also thanks to the OG guys who've made this the dominant forum for Skier's Choice wake boats. Those of us who've been here a while have recruited a lot of Supra owners who couldn't find much life over on the Supra forum looking to gain knowledge about their new boats.

It's the knowledge of a lot of these OG guys on ballast, stereo, batteries, setups, must have mods, ect. that brought us here and the overwhelming support from the community, including those within the skiers choice company, that make this one of the best boating forums on the web.

While posting about your new boat that's not a skiers choice brand has always been frowned upon here, and WILL get deleted, the vibe has always been all those within the Skier's Choice family, wether past present or future, are welcome.

This is a unique forum that has a lot of things you will not find on any other forum, like the presence of a very involved CEO who stays in touch with his customers, and a place where I'm happy to have made some life long friends and been treated like family.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    -Jake

Very well said...thank you for a great response.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

beat said it.
    my first boat was a supra and found my way here after realizing the supra forums are all about rebuilding old classics. great that they have a forum for ideas..
    my last boat was not a skiers product but still feel that this forum is a "family" and have met some great peeps on here. hope to meet a few more...

my garage is currently empty and as the shopping starts again someday I hope that a skiers product will fit the bill to once again be part of this great family..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I started out with a moomba and then a Supra and now back in a moomba. The Supras are nice but with as many hobbies as we have I didn't see paying the Supra price.