Default Exile amp shorting?

Hey guys I was wondering if you have ever had issues with your exile amps in where they cause the speakers to pop
    So here is the issue I bought a pair of xm9s and an xm 30.2 in 2015 from the day I bought them in rough water they would pop when my boat hit from a wave i personally thought it was my wiring so I left it to fix at a later date and we'll we didn't use the boat much last year cause of my our new baby well when I dove into troubleshooting this year I found that when we hit a wave and the tower speakers pop the amps jump on my amp reader the amp doesn't give a protect mode or anything just wondering if anyone else has had this issue whith exile products I'm a little bummed cause they are pretty expensive and it's out of warranty now thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like something is loose

The XM9 have been known to get a loose connection on the male plug from your speaker to the female side of the clamp.

My suggestion is take the clamp apart tight the 4 small screws

Make sure the rotation clamp on the actual clamp is very tight to not allow the speaker to rotate.

Make sure amp mounting and all connections including battery are very tight.

If problem continues take the speakers off hit a similar wave watch your amp meter. See what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]