Default Nav lights not working

'17 Craz. Anchor light works, flipping the switch up to nav lights the switch light does not illuminate nor do the navigation lights come on. I don't see any loose connections at the switch. How should I troubleshoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz Raptor 400 Surf Edition

take it back to the dealer for a warranty repair. if you can't get it back/don't want to waste time now, call & have them document it so it's taken care of when you can get the boat back to them.

Looks like the switch is not working...maybe try to see if contact of the switch are good with a multimeter
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

Use a multimeter or a test light. test at the switch. then test at the light itself.

If your light is bad, I have the OEM one from my XLV that I'd sell for cheap with an LED bulb to go with it.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Gotta love warranties

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    -Jake