Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I live in WA but most of my boating is on the OR side of the river. Yeah, around here it's gonna depend on the situation and the personality of the authority. I've had MANY times in Oregon where I'm running or anchored with TONS of blue LED's glowing from everywhere on my boat and no worries whatsoever. They're really used to wake boats having blue LED's. I never ever make mine flash.

Brett, what you'd want for the future is something I'd honestly thought about and that's RGB-W. It's alternating RGB and white LED's and you can get a controller that will turn off the colors and turn on the white. and you can get cool combos like Red/white alternating and white/blue alternating. It increases it from 4 conductors to 5 and also requires a more expensive RGBW controller. But it'd be the bees knees for sure.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

So the referenced light is flashing blue. As per legal jargon, the blue light described in this section ie: the flashing blue light being the only light described in the aforementioned paragraph.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bennymabernathy View Post
    So the referenced light is flashing blue. As per legal jargon, the blue light described in this section ie: the flashing blue light being the only light described in the aforementioned paragraph.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    I was thinking the same thing. the way they wrote the statute any good lawyer would be able to get me out of a ticket for solid blue...

That said, last night I was motoring back in the dark with all my blue lights glowing (and of course my LED nav and anchor lights). I came across two boats tied up together that had a RGB disco light on their tower. I seriously thought it was police because it was flashing and I could see red and blue. (I also saw green, but thought that must have been a nav light). so yeah, that was really confusing because it was a mess of colored lights.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com