Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 07 Product LInes

So I have looked at many a post only to see once I think about someone saying the product lines seemed blurred on the 07's??

Guess that is my take. I can see it 2 fold though. Most people dont have a clue what a mobius is... at least at my local lakes, so yes from a marketing standpoint I can see the change of the large letters on the side... but what I dont like is that you cannot tell the difference between an outback and a mobius... not without some inspection.

So why not add mobious or outback at the aft of the boat to signify the model and make? I mean what if every BMW just said BMW, or lexus said lexus? I think there is a reason that you clearly signify what model you own... and thats easy... you pay for a specific thing!

If moomba wants to charge the same since its reads it, JUST LARGE MOOMBA LETTERS... I am great with that too!
    07 LSV
    Bikinis, tankinis, martinis
    No weenies

Default Replying to Topic '07 Product LInes'

I was actually told when I got my boat that you could get the moomba in some lines, get the optional add ons and it would be exactly the same as the mobius without the decal...
    2005 Moomba Outback

I dont mind the decal... I am just saying... market moomba all you want... but you need to add the mobius name to it somewhere... or outback... look at the back of every car... you know its a ford.. or chevy... but it also says what make of ford or chev that it is!
    07 LSV
    No weenies

Originally posted by gcombe74

So I have looked at many a post only to see once I think about someone saying the product lines seemed blurred on the 07's??

Guess that is my take. I can see it 2 fold though. Most people dont have a clue what a mobius is... at least at my local lakes, so yes from a marketing standpoint I can see the change of the large letters on the side... but what I dont like is that you cannot tell the difference between an outback and a mobius... not without some inspection.

So why not add mobious or outback at the aft of the boat to signify the model and make? I mean what if every BMW just said BMW, or lexus said lexus? I think there is a reason that you clearly signify what model you own... and thats easy... you pay for a specific thing!

If moomba wants to charge the same since its reads it, JUST LARGE MOOMBA LETTERS... I am great with that too!
    So what is the differents between the new mobius and outback?? I don't have a clue?

your joking right? What is the difference between an old mobius and outback?
    07 LSV
    No weenies

No I see what he is saying... If you see a mobius, there is nothing on the boat that says this is made by moomba and its the mobius..

It makes sense... I dont know the answer to why they dont put Mobius...by Moomba somewhere on it... waybe they do and you just cant see it from the pics he is looking at..
    2005 Moomba Outback

Exactly...

i am just saying if you pay all the extra money for a Mobius, verses buying an outback, you kind of want it to say what model you have. Dont get me wrong I dont have any preference. and I am not knocking outbacks.

I can see why SC went to just putting Moomba on the side, brand recognition ext...

But what I dont like is that fact it does not say what model of moomba it is.... like mobius or outback. it might say LSV, but an LSV of what product line? Moomba? LOL
    07 LSV
    No weenies

Stuff like this is good feedback. the guys at SC come to the forums and Im sure they take the info and feedback ino consideration!

Good call

Cheers
    2005 Moomba Outback

Do you think its possbile that SC is going to give buyers the choice of what logo they want? If you notice the '07 pics, pretty much every boat displayed has a different logo. There is one Mobius (the LS, I think) that does have a Mobius logo. Maybe SC was just attempting to show as many of the logos as possible for the number of boats they display in the specs. Just a guess, but I know other manufactures (ie. Tige) offers this option. Provides a little more customization for the money spenders (that'd be us)!!

Hey if its a choice I am great with it... But just not getting that warm fuzzy on the topic. Hell I would put Moomba on the side if it was my company... but I would also put on the back that it was an outback or mobius for show!

cheers.
    07 LSV
    No weenies