Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Replying to Topic '07 Product LInes'

MVD - Quoting myself in this thread:

however the LS and LSV have the two seperate lines - Outback and Mobius. Since the only things that are different are that one comes standard with a tower, ballast and wakeboard prop (EVERYTHING else is the same), then one would think it makes sense to make them look different. Or just not have the two names. BTW - you CAN make an Outback a Mobius, but it costs $250 more in add-ons.. so just downright silly.

Here is your equation:

Mobius LSV = Outback LSV + Tower + Gravity I Ballast + Wakeboard Prop - $200.

That make it clearer ?

Hope this helps,

-Joe

Originally posted by TN_Boarder

Smrtz is absolutely correct. SC is really ahead of the game by releasing what they have at this point. Keep in mind its only a preview. The big kick off (so to speak) of new model purchases happens between November and Febuary. That's when most of the boat shows occur. Keep in mind this is the '07 model year that you're wanting all specs on and it is just August of '06. I know you're eager, but what does ordering an '07 now really get you as opposed to ordering it closer to the end of this year or first of next year other than you having to pay for a few more monthes of storage?
    Guys,

I live in Europe, I have to order 5-6 months in advance. So if i want my boat here when the sun starts shining i have to place my order around oktober 2006. Thats why i am a litlle eager.

Every new boat that is ordered now (not models in stock) is already an 2007 model. Thats what SC told me. But how can i order a boat if i don't know specs, options, prices etc?

Originally posted by JoeTechie
    Here is your equation:

Mobius LSV = Outback LSV + Tower + Gravity I Ballast + Wakeboard Prop - $200.

That make it clearer ?

Hope this helps,

-Joe

That makes clear, thanks,

So the preview pictures from the outback LSV is with these options. Now it look as if its standard equipment. Thats why i got confused.

So the preview pictures from the outback LSV is with these options. Now it look as if its standard equipment. Thats why i got confused.
    Thus the reason for this thread.

-J