Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll answer that for him:

$224.99
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Pet peeve of mine but it also makes a HUGE difference when asking about and ordering parts. Are you wanting a new receiver or a new hitch? The receiver is permanently attached to the vehicle frame, whereas the hitch it removable from the receiver. My Andersen Rapid Hitch has worked great! I used it on a lowered Tundra (rise configuration) and now on a lifted F250 (drop configuration), pulling 5 different trailers/heights. I went with Andersen because it gave the greatest range of rise/drop options (as compared to B&W Tow&Stow). One benefit of the B&W is that it can rotate out of the way when not in use; saves some length on your vehicle and protects your shins haha
    2015 Mondo
    1997 Monterey 196 (gone but not forgotten)

Ha ha ha ha ha. He's talking about a hitch, of course. To be more specific, he's talking about a ball mount that goes in the receiver.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I'll answer that for him:

$224.99
    been some of the best $$ I've spent! can pull all the different trailers & works on all the tow vehicles.

It's great for you guys that get new trucks and new boats every year.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluice311 View Post
    Pet peeve of mine but it also makes a HUGE difference when asking about and ordering parts. Are you wanting a new receiver or a new hitch? The receiver is permanently attached to the vehicle frame, whereas the hitch it removable from the receiver. My Andersen Rapid Hitch has worked great! I used it on a lowered Tundra (rise configuration) and now on a lifted F250 (drop configuration), pulling 5 different trailers/heights. I went with Andersen because it gave the greatest range of rise/drop options (as compared to B&W Tow&Stow). One benefit of the B&W is that it can rotate out of the way when not in use; saves some length on your vehicle and protects your shins haha
    You are correct, the draw bar, is the more accurate term to describe the parts that slides in and is locked with a pin.

Quote Originally Posted by bluice311 View Post
    Pet peeve of mine but it also makes a HUGE difference when asking about and ordering parts. Are you wanting a new receiver or a new hitch? The receiver is permanently attached to the vehicle frame, whereas the hitch it removable from the receiver. My Andersen Rapid Hitch has worked great! I used it on a lowered Tundra
    I stopped reading after lowered Tundra. lol. Just kidding.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    I stopped reading after lowered Tundra. lol. Just kidding.
    Haha, it was a nice comfortable ride for a street "vehicle". The first time we tried pulling the Moomba out of the water and the truck started going back down the ramp it was gone by the next weekend for a real "truck"
    2015 Mondo
    1997 Monterey 196 (gone but not forgotten)