Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    So when ya'll leave Friday are ya'll headed straight to Bethy Creek for the Jam? Would love to have that Craz there again this year! LBJ is a blast, went there for a bachelor party a couple years ago and stayed at Log Country Cove. Some of the houses out there are straight up ridiculous.
    That's entirely possible! I was just talking to my wife about that this morning. More likely we'd just come up for the day Saturday though. I need someone w/some decent surf boards to take me on a demo ride.
    2016 Craz

I confirmed w/owner that the lift is bunks not sling but set up for pontoon boat so regardless won't work and wasn't planning on using it anyway. He said just leave it down and just dock the boat there. And yes, there's a GFCI outlet available for a charger.

Here's a link to our rental for the week. If the weather is halfway decent, it should be an awesome week.
    https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p957460vb

I also asked him about any clearance issues w/that railroad bridge and a wake boat and he said should not be a problem. plenty of clearance and wake boats are in and out of that cove all the time.
    2016 Craz

Looks gorgeous. Have fun and be safe!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!