Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can anyone tell me what these numbers translate too for the prop lol

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

03 moomba outback DD
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Trying to find out my stock prop info. Talking to wakemakers they said they don't list the 03 moomba because they had a couple different sizes thatbyr? Any clue about that???

None. Are there any numbers on the face right under the nut? May have to remove the cotter pin and nut to view.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Couldn't see anything on the end. Def might have to remove the nut then. The cotter pins rusty as hell also so not to replace it anyway. The only bad thing is it's on our list right now lol. My luck I would drop the nut and its 30 feet deep under r lift HA

If you are not removing the prop you don't have to take the nut all the way off. Just loosen it until you can read the numbers then tighten back up and replace the cotter pin.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Awesome. will do. I'm sure I'll run up to the cabin sometime this week to get the boy some pulls. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled the nut and nothing under the nut or the backside of the prop? So might call skierschoice with the hull ID and see if they could tell me what prop might be on this boat?

My guess would be an OJ 13"x13" or something pretty close. Is it a 3 blade? Any prop repair place can tell you the pitch. You can figure the diameter by measuring from the center to the outside edge of any fin and double it.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    My guess would be an OJ 13"x13" or something pretty close. Is it a 3 blade? Any prop repair place can tell you the pitch. You can figure the diameter by measuring from the center to the outside edge of any fin and double it.
    I think they have always been 13x13 from the factory.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD