Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So, Enzo's aren't the biggest bag.

I have read a lot about the Enzo bags on here so I assumed that they were the biggest bags availible. I went on Wakemakers to buy a set and while I was looking around I found these custom bags for 2012-2014 MB Sports F24. They are the same shape as the Enzo's but a little bigger main body and slimmer arms.( I don't have the dimensions, this is what the guy from Wakemakers said) They are 1595lb bags. I bought a set and should have them on Tuesday so I will post pics then but I'm wondering why I haven't seen them mentioned on here anywhere.
    I also found it interesting that they were $409/bag while the Enzo's were $489/bag
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Maybe cause they are to big?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Likely because they are a custom design for an MB. Custom means its to your design. Fly High has been doing customs for YEARS, so why not do your own?

I am keen to hear how they go in the lockers. There is extra room in the mojo lockers with the Enzo's.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

[QUOTE=MLA;312130]Likely because they are a custom design for an MB. Custom means its to your design. Fly High has been doing customs for YEARS, so why not do your own?[/QUOTE
    My thought was that these are enormous bags that should fit and are on the shelf. Even if they don't completely fill, they will likely hold more water than the Enzo's and they cost less. Plus with the larger size of the main body of the bag, I'm hoping to be able to save some storage by folding the arm back under itself.(I believe it was mattsask that suggested this in another thread)
    i also have a buddy with an MB 24 so if these really are too big, I can pawn them off on him.

This is good to hear. I need to run 2,000lbs surf side to have a fabulous wake. I have the 250lb hard tank, so another 1,600 could get me close. Having three bags take up seating and floor space sucks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

How much longer are they? Anything more that 8" longer than the enzo's will be too long for a mojo. The enzo's fill my craz end to end and the mojo bench is only 8" longer, so you may not actually be gaining any usable bag...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

The body is bigger ,which the measurements on the enzos do use up the whole rear locker , according to measurements anyway , the biggest upside would be less money , even if you only got the same weight as enzos in them , excited to see the results
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

I got to install the bags and test them today. They completely fill the lockers. I had to fold about 1' under on the Port side because of the heater Location, and about 1-1/2' on the Starbord side really just for some space for my anchor and ropes. These things make a huge difference to the wake. Lots of push now. IMG_8281.jpgIMG_8277.jpgIMG_8279.jpgIMG_8278.jpg

You can tell by timer about how much weight they are taking before overflowing. How long did they take to fill ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA