Default Anchors in Canada???

What is everyone using for an anchor? I've read the small box is the best but I can't find anything in Canada! I'll be in Kelowna for 2 weeks if anyone knows where I can buy one or if there is a good alternative. So far all I can find local is a 10lb. Danforth and a 15lb. river(mushroom) anchor.

Thanks,

Pat
    '19 Moomba Max

Not sure about canada, but Amazon has box anchors on prime in the U.S. Maybe shipping is decent?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

2003 Wakesetter xTi - sold

Going on holidays tomorrow. I have a small 5lb. Danforth from my old boat but I'm not sure that will hold the Mondo. Might snag a 10lb. with some chain if I can't find a box.
    '19 Moomba Max

Dockside Marine Center. They're on the water as soon as you cross the bridge. (Heading South) (250)765-3995.
    They helped me out last year. Had a bunch of different anchors.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

The box anchors might be "better" or "best" but they also come with a price tag... I want one right until I see the price. We use a slip ring fluke anchor and it works perfectly for us. Chain and lots of scope are key. Our lake beds are mostly muddy.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Bass Pro shop has a variety of them...depends on the bottom of the area you anchor, where I anchor its mostly sand or mud so I use the round heavy disk one, but if rocky then use the anchor style ones....
    2008 Moomba LSV, Gravity III, 1100 port.750 in goofy side rear,400 center,650 IBS everything else stock.....Home lake... Glennifer Lake, Alberta Canada...