Default Seat/Vinyl Repair

So I called Skiers choice and apparently they don't make the vinyl for the seats anymore for 2012 and older LSVs. What are you guys doing to get your seats repaired?

Any upholstery place can match and with better vinyl. It makes a better winter project as you will normally need to take the pieces in.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Has anyone done the three rear sundeck panels and have some pricing to compare to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 LSV. 1100 rear sacs and IBS. ACME prop is next
    Ronix One w/ Parks bindings

I do upholstery. Pricing depends on colors, patterns, shape, size etc. I start at around $150 per piece, including installing new skins and minor foam repair. For some of the bigger pieces I charge as much as $200 per piece. Some upholsters here in town start at $225 a piece not including anything extra at all. I'm interested to hear what other people are paying for quality work.

Check with references and look at previous work before you pay anyone. I see a lot of upholsters take short cuts, cheap vinyl and cheap staples.

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold

Also if you check greatlakesskipper.com they buy the leftover vinyl from skiers choice and some of the other manufacturers. They will send you samples. I've got lucky a few times, otherwise you can have it matched.

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold

I had all my interior done that you sit on including the back sundeck and the rear U upper piece last winter, vinyl, foam and labour was 7K on my 08 XLV.
    I think there was a total of 14 pieces .