Default Is autowake worth it?

Looking at upgrading our 14 LSV to a 15+mojo. Is it worth going with a 17 to get autowake? Thank you
    2014 Moomba LSV
    2018 Moomba Max

Not for auto wake in my opinion, but worth it for better Bimini, screen, surf plates, and wake plate , I'm glad I got a 17 over a 16 , I do have auto wake but rarely use it , nice to have but could definitely live without it, the Bimini is far better on the 17 my 2 cents
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Autowake is awesome if it's setup correctly. It's decent from the factory but once you dial in your wake how you like it the boat will setup every time no matter the people you have. Another plus is the Moomba Launch that comes with Autowake for us binding riders that push full weight. My opinion Autowake is worth it.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

The moomba launch is pretty awesome , didn't see any where that it was part of auto wake though , as it works as long a your not in surf mode , but definitely another feature in a 17 that makes it worth going newer for
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

I think Autowake works pretty well once you get it dialed to your liking. We are still working with ours but have yet to have enough time to dial in it. Getting close!

I think autowake is excellent for wakeboarding. Just make sure the sensor is zeroed properly on level ground but it cleans the wake up perfectly no matter where everyone is sitting
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD