Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I took a video of my fill times so you can see what I'm doing to see if I'm missing something.

https://vimeo.com/227821725?ref=em-share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they are getting hung up , I found that after 4 minutes I pull the sides of bags up and do it again at 8 minutes , the bag edges get pinched and it keeps them from filling, with that method it it takes the 1140s I have 13:40 to fill , if I don't sometimes they over flow after about 9 minutes and they fill the entire locker , all they way up to fiberglass lip,
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

I don't think the bags are as big as you think they are. I have 1100's in my Craz and they take 12 minutes or so and the center with bow sac takes another 5 minutes or so after rears are full. Also, when fill the 1100's are almost all the way to top of locker. Yours resemble how the stock 650's looked when full.

2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Quote Originally Posted by hawgtitan View Post
    I don't think the bags are as big as you think they are. I have 1100's in my Craz and they take 12 minutes or so and the center with bow sac takes another 5 minutes or so after rears are full. Also, when fill the 1100's are almost all the way to top of locker. Yours resemble how the stock 650's looked when full.

The bags are the 1140's. I just pulled the out and measured them again. They are 25"x25"45".

I'll try to pull the corners up and try to keep the bag from rounding out to see if that is causing the problem.

That should solve it then, I grab in the middle of bag by the engine panels and other side of bag by the carpet
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

I think I might have found my problem. There is a 7" or so deep channel that is molded into the hull that runs through the rear lockers. When the bag fills up it it is not sitting on a flat surface. Part of the bag is sitting in the bottom of the channel and part is 7" higher. Therefore, I'm losing space for water in the bag. Not sure if the 2016 Helix hull (especially rear locker floor) is different than everyone else's but I think I might need to get a custom bag or use a piece of plywood or something to flatten out that bottom before the bag can fill up all the way. I took a picture looking down at the rear locker floor.