Thread: Platform

Default Platform

Hey guys the bracket that holds my platform in place broke through at the bottom. There is an opening now so the platform has movement. It is not the bracket that comes directly off the boat but the secondary one that is attached to that. Where can I find the part to get this and what would a proper term be? I am just assuming bracket because thats what it looks like. Also can I still ride like this or will it cause further damage?

Thank you
    2013 Outback V

What year boat?

If you get pictures of it, that would help.

You can call Atlanta Marine talk to Tim or Cindy. They can help you as well.

As for riding, the platform is under the most stress when you stand or get out of the water on it and when the boat is sitting in the water when rollers come.

While under way it's not under much pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sorry for delayed response, i thought i had the problem solved when I ordered a new bracket from Sterling Marina they are the closest Moomba Dealer to me and where I bought the boat. It is a 2013 Moomba Outback V. I am trying to upload the pictures but it won't let me. Basically right underneath where the cotter pin goes in its broken.
    2013 Outback V