Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supra sa

Default Supra sa

Looking at info for a supra sa 2017. How is the wake board and surf wakes compared to other models in the line? We are a 70% board and 20% surf 10% Ski family. I have a 210 ( I love the boat but looking for a little more space) and ride a G23 a lot. Love the 23 wake.
    Models I am looking at
    Centurion Fi 23
    Nautique gs22
    Tige Rzx 2
    Nautique 230
    If I can find a carry over g23 maybe but I doubt it
    What models should I be looking at in the Supra Line? Any new models coming out?
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

Man the new Fi23 is the stones!!!!! If you could get that decked out for 90-100k they will sell a bunch!!!!

I haven't ridden any of those boats so I can't chime in, I have heard great things on the SA though. 🤷🏼*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Default Supra sa

I think any Supra boat would do what you want good. The size is what would matter. How big is your normal crew? I bought an SA at the end of last year. It still amazes me each time out. Whatever you want to do behind it does at a high level. I even had a slalom guy behind it Father's Day and he was really impressed considering he saw the surf wave first and thought no way that will be good to ski behind.

I would also add since you wakeboard that that wake is crazy good straight from factory. I don't even ride the advanced rider setting because it scares me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by shockthis View Post
    We are a 70% board and 20% surf 10% Ski family.
    Models I am looking at
    Centurion Fi 23
    Nautique gs22
    Tige Rzx 2
    Nautique 230
    With that mix of activity, go ahead & cross the Centurion & Tige off the list & add the the Supra SA & Malibu 22MXZ. Both of these boats will be appointed as well as, or better, than the Natiques you have listed and will outperform them as well, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Man the new Fi23 is the stones!!!!! If you could get that decked out for 90-100k they will sell a bunch!!!!
    You must be stoned if you're willing to pay $90-100k for their "premium-entry level" (their words from the press release, not mine) boat. So, big sales in Colorado, Washington, Cali, Maine, Massachusetts & Alaska.

keep in mind that some of the best boarders in the world rode behind a Supra (Sanders, Hansen, etc...).
    2003 Outback Sold (went to Oklahoma)

2009 Outback V Sold (stayed in Florida)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Geary View Post
    keep in mind that some of the best boarders in the world rode behind a Supra (Sanders, Hansen, etc...).
    And surfers (Wolfe & Payne)

Some of the best boarders still ride behind Supra! Tuenissen, Rapa and the Hansen boys are still around.

Who can forget the Surfers!!

Trevor Hansen is more around the ever - he is now a Real Estate agent in Clermont. Buy a house and get a wakeboard lesson.
    2003 Outback Sold (went to Oklahoma)

2009 Outback V Sold (stayed in Florida)

You need to demo a SA before you make your choice. The SA is amazing when it comes to the wakeboard wake and so many different ways to setup depending on rider levels. If you're a 20% surfer you will be more then happy with the wave on both sides. Autowake will set the SA above the rest! Again well worth your time to demo the SA.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    With that mix of activity, go ahead & cross the Centurion & Tige off the list & add the the Supra SA & Malibu 22MXZ. Both of these boats will be appointed as well as, or better, than the Natiques you have listed and will outperform them as well, IMO.
    I want to stick to around a 22-23ft boat. I am concerned on bow rise so scratch the bu. Sorry just not a bu guy too many out there on my lake.
    2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird