Default Boatmate trailer re-wiring

I'm looking to see if anyone on here has replaced their trailer wire harness. I've been dealing with Jerry at Boatmate for a while now on some lighting issues with my trailer. I have an '07 single axle that did not have dedicated grounds and I had to run a jumper wire over the swing. The newer harness has dedicated grounds and won't need a jumper wire. I'm hoping someone on here has done this and has some tips or tricks to make this easier.

Thanks for any ideas.
    Jr.
    '08 Outback V

Not sure about the harness but when i had my 02 botemate trailer i had lighting problems as well. I tied on to the existing wires and fished all new ones in. The old ones had no insulation left and kept shorting out. If that does not work you can use a shop vac at one side and tie on a string and small plastic bag on the other and suck new strings in for cable replacement. The dedicated grounds can go to a common point on the harness side and all the other light grounds just go to bare metal on the trailer. The trailers body will carry the grounds throughout as it is all one metal structure. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    2002 outback lsv 320 tbi
    02 f 150 supercrew lariat