I was able to get rid of two 90 degree bends. One on the stock strainer is gone and the one coming up through the hull is gone. My through hull had a 90 attached to it with NO seacok. I added the seacok, new hoses and the strainer.

I found that it is running a decent bit cooler, maybe 15-20 degrees on average. I think getting rid of those 90 degrees plus the larger through put volume of the Indmar strainer has increased flow. I have noticed this since I installed it over a month ago. It seems to be working well.

The only down side is I am not sure how you empty it while in the water without spilling it while on the water. I put it on my lift to empty it because all of the water drains down and out so no problem. You can't remove the "bowl" part but you can put a container under it to catch the water. Does anyone have a good solution for that?

The screen comes out easily. I haven't used the flush fitting but I am REALLY looking forward to not having to climb under the boat with the toilet plunger again.