Default Only one Aux port on back of head unit

So I had SiriusXM installed and imbtold because there is only one Aux port on the head unit, I have to choose between satellite and Blue Tooth. Is there any sort of "splitter" available to remedy this?
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

What head unit?
    2013 Outback V

I'd say it's the Fusion. Mine does the same thing, Bluetooth or XM
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Yes, what head unit, and SAT receiver are you trying to use? Any head unit made in the last 4-5 years now, would use a universal SAT receiver that has a standard data plug and not require an RCA audio connection.

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I'd say it's the Fusion. Mine does the same thing, Bluetooth or XM
    Same here with fusion. I looked for a splitter but no dice. Also, the fusion manual specifically states SiriusXM OR Bluetooth, not both.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Also, the fusion manual specifically states SiriusXM OR Bluetooth, not both.
    That pertains to the Fusion BT200. Neither use an AUX audio in. They both use plug in to the same data port, so yes, you only can use the SAT or the BT200. However, it does prevent the use of a universal BT that would connect to the AUX RCA in.

Google switcher rather than splitter. Probably nothing marine related though.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Yes it's the fusion. Im using the USB to plug my phone directly into the dash port. I can play my play list and it charges the phone, but I was hoping there was an adaptor.
    Thanks for the reply'
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Not to bring up an old topic but I'm successfully running both BT and SAT.

-BT200 via Dataport
    -Onyx Plus w/ Vehicle Kit via AUX.

Further...
    I wired in my own SAT and used the full Onyx vehicle kit from best buy. (link at the bottom). The AUX was previously tied to the 3.5mm headphone jack above the usb connection which I disconnected to connect the SAT receiver. With this solution, I use the AUX input on the Fusion head unit and then use the external "Onyx Tuner" for the SAT. There is no way to change the SAT station via the fusion head unit or remote unit.

This leaves my BT200 connected to the dataport and can use the fusion unit and fusion stern remote to control stations on the BT device.

In hindsight, I may switch the setup to SAT via Dataport and BT via AUX. It's definitely dependent on preference but I find I use SAT more frequently than BT and would prefer to have the ability to change SAT stations from the head unit and stern remote. With this, I have heard great things about the JL BT adapter (link below) and may make this change as a winter project. This may be the best and easier solution from your current setup too.

As an aside, where did they install your SAT antenna? I have mine wired up to the bow but find arms regularly cover it and block the signal.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/siriusx...?skuId=1489779

https://www1.crutchfield.com/p_13691...c&awug=9010676
    Garrett

2017 Moomba Mojo
    Flow 2.0 Surf MAX Package
    Black/Brittany Blue Metal Flake
    w/ Striker Graphics