Default Anyone use the Radar Vice gloves?

At age 60, I am experiencing gripping issues both on the start and cuts that I can only attribute to age as I have never had those problems before so I bought the Radar Vice gloves. The concept looks good as it puts the majority of strain at the wrist. My other gloves were shredded anyway. Has anyone tried these gloves?

Sucks getting old.

https://www.getagripwatersports.com/...nt=19834893125
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM

I've been riding with the Radar ski gloves where the middle and ring ringer are in one big slot, and there's a dowel on the tips of the fingers for holding onto the handle better. I have pretty good endurance (I've actually won a contest two years in a row where they put a 5 pound weight on a "sloper" rock climbing hold and see who can grip it the longest) but I like to ride to the point where I have grip muscle failure and anything I can get to help it I'm down for. I don't have so much ego that I'm adverse to gloves like a lot of people out there.

My current radar gloves are starting to wear through on the tips of the thumb and forefinger of my right hand, so I'm looking to get a replacement. The Radar Vice are the #1 glove on my list that I've been shopping for. Tomorrow is my birthday, so I'm holding out to see if the Wifey got them for me before I throw down. I read a lot of reviews on them on a Waterski thread, and they liked them about as well as the Mastergrip? gloves that had the same feature. Some people complained they ran small, but others said sizing wasn't an issue. Go figure.

So While I haven't tried them yet, they're the frontrunner in my search.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabrolet, 2002 Audic S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.