Default Anyone use the Radar Vice gloves?

At age 60, I am experiencing gripping issues both on the start and cuts that I can only attribute to age as I have never had those problems before so I bought the Radar Vice gloves. The concept looks good as it puts the majority of strain at the wrist. My other gloves were shredded anyway. Has anyone tried these gloves?

Sucks getting old.

https://www.getagripwatersports.com/...nt=19834893125
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I've been riding with the Radar ski gloves where the middle and ring ringer are in one big slot, and there's a dowel on the tips of the fingers for holding onto the handle better. I have pretty good endurance (I've actually won a contest two years in a row where they put a 5 pound weight on a "sloper" rock climbing hold and see who can grip it the longest) but I like to ride to the point where I have grip muscle failure and anything I can get to help it I'm down for. I don't have so much ego that I'm adverse to gloves like a lot of people out there.

My current radar gloves are starting to wear through on the tips of the thumb and forefinger of my right hand, so I'm looking to get a replacement. The Radar Vice are the #1 glove on my list that I've been shopping for. Tomorrow is my birthday, so I'm holding out to see if the Wifey got them for me before I throw down. I read a lot of reviews on them on a Waterski thread, and they liked them about as well as the Mastergrip? gloves that had the same feature. Some people complained they ran small, but others said sizing wasn't an issue. Go figure.

So While I haven't tried them yet, they're the frontrunner in my search.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

So, I have done a few runs with my gloves, and I'll say that they do seem to perform as advertised. I do feel like my grip lasts longer. Yes, they are narrow and it's a pain to put them on. But they "fit like a glove". That said, they are way too cumbersome to bother with wakeboarding. For as much as I'm grabbing and releasing the handle wakeboarding, I won't wear the vice gloves for that. So they're decent for a free-skiing slalom skier like me (I'd probably be annoyed with them if I was chasing buoys and carving turns one handed...) these gloves do well and save my grip endurance so that I get longer runs overall.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I've been using Clinchers since around 1990 for slalom and love em. I completely wore out all of the fingers and was down to the palm, wrist wrap, and finger dowel before I finally caved and replaced them. The Radar Vice is a nice upgrade with the extra padding and back hand velcro adjustment. I definitely can ski harder and a lot longer with them on. Worth every penny.

A story about the Clinchers: One time a friend with smaller hands was using them. When he fell, one glove came off. We thought we'd lost it until the rope was pulled in and we found the glove still "gripping" the handle!
    2004 Mobius LS - hooked on footin'
    Former tow: 1986 Chaparral 178 XL, 90hp Merc
    First tow: 197x Glasspar Citation, 135hp Merc

I second the post about Clinchers, which I think are same orsimilar to the Vice. My grip and ability to hang on in tight cuts is way better with them than without. I have probably had 3 pairs in the last 25 years and will keep getting getting them for as long as I ski.

Also check your handle. I was really surprised when I skied behind a friends boat. Handle was really slick; hard to hang onto.
    My regular ski buddy has a v-shaped handle that is hard on the hands.
    My roundie gives me no trouble, even during a super long free ski or two.
    Also make sure it’s the right diameter for you.
    I held an elliptical handle at a shop recently. Seems to me that would be a great choice, though I’d have to ski it to see.
    I’m within 10% of your age so do empathize, and would suggest starting by ensuring you have a handle that suits you.
    '07 Outback V
    Ski|Board|Surf|Skate

I've started using my Radar vice gloves wakeboarding as well as free-skiing on the slalom. My concerns about dexterity with wakeboarding wen't as big as I made them out to be. I went out on Saturday and had a little 'grab fest' wakeboarding, getting the indy grab, the stalefish grab, and the tail grab. And the Vice gloves did fine.

They do give me a bit more endurance than my other radar glvoes that just have the mini dowel.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com