Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rear bag replacement

Hi, I have a '16 Mondo with (2) 750lb bags in the rear and (1) 800lb bag in the front.
    I'm in Alberta, Canada and interested in replacing the rears with whatever max size works.
    Can anyone offer a brand recommendation? or info on what size I should be looking for?

Thanks,
    Todd

Try wakemakers.com. You can put in your year and model and it will bring up custom bags that are made to max out your compartments to give you the best wave/wake possible.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags

Quote Originally Posted by drlynes View Post
    Hi, I have a '16 Mondo with (2) 750lb bags in the rear and (1) 800lb bag in the front.
    I'm in Alberta, Canada and interested in replacing the rears with whatever max size works.
    Can anyone offer a brand recommendation? or info on what size I should be looking for?

Thanks,
    Todd
    Looks like it shows 1140 lbs rears and they’re 559.99 on the website. They’re the same ones I just got for my Helix.
    2017 Moomba Helix
    Flow 2.0
    AutoWake
    Surf Edition
    WM Rears 1200s
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Fat Sac 400s (Midship compartments)
    LeadWake bags

Order direct from fatsac.com, send them an email way cheaper. 1450lbs bags are $100 cheaper than wakemakers.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Hi Todd, I have a 15 Mondo. I originally upgraded to the 900lb in the rear which made a difference and allowed me to drop the rope for the first time. (I think the stock bags I had were 650lb) but I found I still has space on top of the bag so I upgraded to the 1100lb bags last year and have tons of push and could really tell the difference. You wont get the entire 1100lbs but it will fill up the space well. I am also in Alberta and used Shuswap ski and board or Boattoys out of Cochrane (they both price match and have free shipping). They also sell all the fittings that work with the factory hoses so bag brand I don't think is a big concern. My 900lb were sumo and the new 1100 are fly high. I also picked up some supports for the engine dividers. Hope this helps.
    2015 Moomba Mondo surf
    Auto flow surf 2.0
    Nautic logic gps
    Samson reverse arch
    1100 fat sac.

Quote Originally Posted by Brians View Post
    I also picked up some supports for the engine dividers. Hope this helps.
    Are the supports needed in the newer boats? Was thinking about upgrading to the 1100# sac's and was wondering about the supports.
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Max Surf edition
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Are the supports needed in the newer boats? Was thinking about upgrading to the 1100# sac's and was wondering about the supports.
    I cannot answer that as I have not seen the dividers of the newer models maybe someone else can chime in. My dividers are approx. ½ plastic type material with no real support than at the edges. They definitely do bent in. I ended up purchasing the ones on Wakemakers but need to still get them installed.
    Last edited by Brians; 05-02-2018 at 05:15 PM.
    2015 Moomba Mondo surf
    Auto flow surf 2.0
    Nautic logic gps
    Samson reverse arch
    1100 fat sac.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yes the supports are needed. My buddies 17 mojo he had to get them upgraded with the 1100 lb bags kept blowing the sides in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

Quote Originally Posted by Edo88 View Post
    Yes the supports are needed. My buddies 17 mojo he had to get them upgraded with the 1100 lb bags kept blowing the sides in
    Ok supports are a must. Thanks.
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Max Surf edition
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X

With new 1100 bags on my 2016 Mojo, I actually added additional supports this offseason to the fixed panel to the front of the removable engine panels. Last year, both showed signs of warping and the starboard side one actually "jumped" the track at the bottom and was pushed toward the engine. I ended up buying one set (which is 3 bars) from Wakemakers. I used 2 on one side and one on the other. I put some "L" brackets in at the bottom as well to hopefully keep them in the track.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE