Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I think in the water it looks fine. it's on the trailer that it looks like a brick. but that wouldn't bother me.

I've been playing with colors using the Helix (because this will just look like a big Helix) and I'd say that Brittany Blue metalflake main color with black as the accent color would be the jam!
    It's not a brick, it's a BARGE. After seeing the Max that is the only thing I did not like about it, especially looking at it's rear end!
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Slap a banging system in it. Fill it up with ballast and friends. It would be hard to argue against the max. Still have some change in the bank for winter hobbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Slap a banging system in it. Fill it up with ballast and friends. It would be hard to argue against the max. Still have some change in the bank for winter hobbies.

I totally agree. I've been going back & fourth about getting a new boat. Do I really want the extra monthly payment of a 80k-90k + boat or will a 65k Max do it for me?

I still wish everything was "a la carte". Build a boat the way you want it. The only reason you should be choosing one model over the other is...1) Price 2) Style 3) Size.

Not because only certain models have certain features.

I want the Max but I want all the other crap to.

Why can't I pay extra money to get Flow 3.0, Bimini pockets, triton board racks, gator step & a colored deck?

All I hear is "sorry that's not available on the max but it is available on the Mondo, craz & mojo".

Ughhhhh first world problems 🤦🏼*♂️

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Brett, you got a remember that this is the first year out for this boat, so they want to get it out the door as quick as possible. I am pretty sure that in another year all of those options you want will be available. I agree they should be able to do this upfront but they're probably just trying to keep it simplified to start with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Brett, you got a remember that this is the first year out for this boat, so they want to get it out the door as quick as possible. I am pretty sure that in another year all of those options you want will be available. I agree they should be able to do this upfront but they're probably just trying to keep it simplified to start with.

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

2017 Moomba Craz

Default New 2018 Moomba model?

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Brett, the Moomba boat builder is supposed to be up mid September. Sorry about delay on that one. On the hull and deck, for 2018, the Helix and Max hull color matches the accent. So in the boat you had picture of, the hull is black because accent is black. On the deck, the accent also wraps up onto the deck. So most of the deck gunnel is black on that boat. The "Deck" color is really the color inside the boat and we kept it only white or platinum for 2018. We have had some requests for colored insides, but we actually do that for cost and efficiencies. It is a LOT easier for us to gel and keep them at a higher quality at factory by keeping them white or platinum. The colored decks do look nice, but they get scratched easily in the plant creating a lot of rework. You can still get the Mondo, Craz, Mojo with the colored insides, but that is another one of the items that make the models different. Hope that explains it and why.
    Ok Goose, more questions!!!!

Is there anything stopping/preventing me from putting a speaker here?

Or here?

Or here & here? Lol

Also can we see what's behind this fiberglass wall? Any room for multiple subs? 🏼*♂️

I'm day dreaming of my next stereo install

Last edited by BrettLee3232; 08-24-2017 at 03:02 AM.
    2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Ok Goose, more questions!!!!

Is there anything stopping/preventing me from putting a speaker here?

Or here?

Or here & here? Lol

Also can we see what's behind this fiberglass wall? Any room for multiple subs? 🏼*♂️

I'm day dreaming of my next stereo install

I know the one at the dealer close by has a sub there.

Does anyone know how the surf wave is on the max?

All of the locations that are shown could have speakers installed. As Padge said, we do offer a 10" sub by the footrest, but I am pretty sure you could mount a 12" there and the back side is easily accessible on the Max if you wanted to actually mount a box behind it for better performance.

If you get one and do a custom stereo install, I would love to see it. Lots of potential with this boat....
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager