Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I was gonna do aluminum too until the fab guy said it was gonna be like $400 just for the sheet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's crazy. Find another supplier. Aluminum sheet is not that expensive. You could buy a break from Harbor Freight and the material and build several for that price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

No kidding , could build it it out of high polish ss for less than that
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Mine made from 1/4" HDPE was reasonable to build and does the job. Some SS screws and some aluminum angle.

I don't have near the depth to work with, but it's still nice to have.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default New 2018 Moomba model?

This boat is really growing on me

Anyone want to buy my Mondo? Lol

When will the damn boat builder be up????

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Currently the Max is only available with A2 tower and A2 tower bimini w/o surf storage... We have had that request several times but not an option at this time...
    Goose,

The Max is growing on me. I have a couple questions.

1) When will the boat builder be available?
    2) I see that you can get a black hull with the max. Can you get a black deck as well? Or are you stuck with white or platinum?

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Goose,

The Max is growing on me. I have a couple questions.

1) When will the boat builder be available?
    2) I see that you can get a black hull with the max. Can you get a black deck as well? Or are you stuck with white or platinum?

Brett, the Moomba boat builder is supposed to be up mid September. Sorry about delay on that one. On the hull and deck, for 2018, the Helix and Max hull color matches the accent. So in the boat you had picture of, the hull is black because accent is black. On the deck, the accent also wraps up onto the deck. So most of the deck gunnel is black on that boat. The "Deck" color is really the color inside the boat and we kept it only white or platinum for 2018. We have had some requests for colored insides, but we actually do that for cost and efficiencies. It is a LOT easier for us to gel and keep them at a higher quality at factory by keeping them white or platinum. The colored decks do look nice, but they get scratched easily in the plant creating a lot of rework. You can still get the Mondo, Craz, Mojo with the colored insides, but that is another one of the items that make the models different. Hope that explains it and why.
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    This boat is really growing on me

Anyone want to buy my Mondo? Lol

When will the damn boat builder be up????

I agree! The more pictures I see the more I'm starting to like the looks of it.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    I agree! The more pictures I see the more I'm starting to like the looks of it.
    I think in the water it looks fine. it's on the trailer that it looks like a brick. but that wouldn't bother me.

I've been playing with colors using the Helix (because this will just look like a big Helix) and I'd say that Brittany Blue metalflake main color with black as the accent color would be the jam!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I had discussed the boat builder issue with Drew Tinker on FB and he said that it would be available for the Max at some point in September.
    Is it too new for anyone to have taken one for a spin yet? If not, I have to know how it performed! Might be tempted to flip my Craz if the money is right.
    2016 Craz
    1979 Ski Nautique

The sales rep we worked with told us there wasn't any big changes so we bought the Craz just a month ago. Probably gonna wish we had waited for the 2018s

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk