Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Here is a pic of the side storage boxes and center box. I have been using this for a while on the R&D boat and it is SO nice having this for putting lifejackets, ropes, bumpers etc on. Especially when the water was a little cooler. The center "warming" tray really is a nice feature!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

This is really good stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Do the storage boxes eliminate the ability to carry boards in the rear lockers? Is there storage space for the boxes when not in use? Or is it a leave in full time (essentially subfloor) type of option?

Any r&d pics of wake and wave and what type of weight yall are running?

Thanks for all the info goose! I know everyone here loves following the new developments.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

On another thread, facebook, or something, I saw someone asked about putting custom 1500lb bags in the back for the Max. While you as consumers can do whatever you want with custom bags, I will give you some additional ideas to consider. The storage under the starboard and port lounge seats on the Max are also huge. In fact, they approximately 48" long, 20" wide at bottom and about 23" tall. A standard 20x20x50 fat sack may or may not fit really nice in this compartment. As a manufacturer, we would never suggest to add more weight than you legally hold, but if someone got a little creative with running a hose through a panel, you might could tie into the rear compartment and have a nice setup that adds additional weight to the middle of the boat instead of putting all the extra weight in the rear. Anyways, just food for thought. I have a feeling you custom people will have a field day with this potential and can't wait to see how you guys put that extra storage to good use. hehehe
    Matt Brown

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Do the storage boxes eliminate the ability to carry boards in the rear lockers? Is there storage space for the boxes when not in use? Or is it a leave in full time (essentially subfloor) type of option?

Any r&d pics of wake and wave and what type of weight yall are running?

Thanks for all the info goose! I know everyone here loves following the new developments.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    On the storage boxes, you are correct, if you use the storage box it would really affect the ease of putting additional boards in the back. But here is what I have been doing and it can give you some ideas....When we first got the boxes, I left the port side in all the time and took the starboard side box out and left at factory. With the port box and center box in, I had plenty of room to hold all the jackets and ropes I needed. I mainly left the starboard side out just so I could check to make sure bag was always filling properly, venting, etc. More development testing than anything. HOWEVER, I did find that traveling back and forth to lake, with the box out, I could put ALL my wakeboards and surf boards in there when the bag was empty. When I got to lake, I took boards out, put in racks and we were good to go. Here is another idea...to remove the storage bin, all you do is pop off the shock, lay the side sundeck back and the box pulls right out. You could just leave the boxes in, pull them out at end of day, put boards in compartment, then put bins back in. This actually would even HIDE your boards if anyone were to look in the compartment when you were grabbing dinner or at a gas station. The bins are not easily stored, but I think this idea is even better than the sub floor ballast because it gives you some extra options in storage...
    Matt Brown

Great stuff, Matt!!!

Now here is the kicker. Will all these bins fit a 17 Mojo with the 900 lb rear bags????

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Now here is the kicker. Will all these bins fit a 17 Mojo with the 900 lb rear bags????

Unfortunately no. Not sure if you looked closely, but when you put 900lb rear bags in the Mojo, it doesn't leave much room for any bins.
    Matt Brown

What about the engine bin? I would be happy with just that lol. Get the ropes cleaned up

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    What about the engine bin? I would be happy with just that lol. Get the ropes cleaned up

We are looking into the center trays. I will keep you posted....
    Matt Brown