Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
I completely understand but unfortunately the A3 bimini will not fit on an A2 tower. At least I don't think it will. Honestly I never tried it, but I do know the A3 tower is actually more narrow than the A2 tower. As I said before, the Max and Helix are actually a true 102" beam and the Craz, Mondo, Mojo are 100". The A2 tower actually has a wider center section and if you notice the A2 is matte black and the A3 is gloss black. That also helps us keep the right width center section on the correct width tower. Obviously with the wider tower, it requires a wider bimini. Could you stretch the narrow A3 bimini and it work on the A2? That is a good question. I will see what I can find out. I do know the bimini has to stay square or it will not fold up and back very well. I am concerned it might work at first, but then bind up with time....

As to why we didn't offer the A2 with bimini storage it is simply a matter of where do you draw the line. We tried to keep the cost down on the Helix and Max and tried to keep bimini cost down as well. I agree that a few hundred dollars doesn't drastically change that, but if you had 20 items like that at 400 dollars, then you are talking about $8,000. Honestly that is always the hard part with Moomba. We define "Value" as Worth divided by Cost. So, we try and pick the items that add the most "Worth" but still under a certain "Cost". Truth is as we find out that there is more "Worth" for a little more "Cost", then a lot of times we go back and change because it is still a better overall Value. As you have seen over the last 20 years, everyone has done that and claim that it increases "Value". But if you are not careful, then you end up with boats that cost $150K to $200K. They claim it is still a "Value" because the "Worth" is still there, but we still try and keep the big picture in mind and are trying to make sure we don't get carried away. Granted $60K or $80K is still a LOT of money, but we are trying our best to keep adding more "Worth" than the other guys at a lower "Cost". Hopefully that is why all you guys and girls are still buying our boats. And we thank you for that!!
I understand, I didn't realize there was a difference in the towers.

It's sucks having all these cool features that are exclusive to each boat LOL!!!! I've been saying for years it would be awesome to have over engine trays. Even if it was a couple inches deep, you could still throw ropes and stuff in there.

So if I want that factory engine tray I have to get the Max. But if I want factory surf pockets & Titon board racks, I need to get the mojo, but I loose massive amounts of storage from the max, 102" beam etc.

But then say I want the best surf wave possible so I "have to have" the new 3.0 Auto Flow. So I have to get the Mojo Pro. But there's limited color options on the Pro, say the wife only allows me to upgrade if she can get some sparkly metal flake! Then I can't get the Pro, if I can't get the Pro then I loose out on the bitchen new surf system & gator step flooring!

I guess we need a new version of each model. You could call it... Customer Edition aka the C.E.

Then we could do whatever options you wanted across all models.
Want a engine storage tray? $400
Want triton board racks? $1500
Want surf pockets? $1400
Don't want surf pockets? $1000
Want gator step? $1500
Want carpet? FREE
Want metal flake? $600
Want flow 3.0? $2000
Want flow 2.0 instead? $1000

Boom Boom!!!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk