Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    Looks like a stretched SR.
    Sure does. I was trying to compare cabin space with the Moomba (which at first I thought looked larger) but maybe it's just the proportions of everything else throwing me off.

It does have 3 cleats on the side which is really nice!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    oh the drama... Max add is now removed, Max pictures are gone. The 23.5 Supra picture will be next.
    I'm just trying to determine what my next boat will be??????
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

I bet the dealer that listed it got in some trouble!

Anyways, I saved the pics.

text if you want them

832-886-7554
    Last edited by Ramzak; 07-17-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    2016 Mojo (HERE!!!!!)
    2007 Supra Launch 22 SSV Limited
    1990 MasterCraft Tri Star
    1997 Crownline 180BR

Well, the cat's out of the bag on the Max. Should have released on here first anyway to the loyal followers. I bet it will be an excellent surf boat.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Well, the cat's out of the bag on the Max. Should have released on here first anyway to the loyal followers. I bet it will be an excellent surf boat.
    Kane,

We totally planned to release it on our site, first. But all plans don't always go the way you want. ha. I soon will ban dealers from having phones at the Product info meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    oh the drama... Max add is now removed, Max pictures are gone. The 23.5 Supra picture will be next.
    I guess I missed them.
    All the hush-hush seems a bit silly to me when your in the business of selling boats.
    No worries.
    2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by RickT View Post
    Kane,

We totally planned to release it on our site, first. But all plans don't always go the way you want. ha. I soon will ban dealers from having phones at the Product info meeting.
    with all the live feeds now, would think that a reveal at the dealers meeting would fix all this?
    with the thirst for knowlege and all the social media/electronic platforms out there, embrace them.

Im with aqua that it's a tad silly. anyone shopping for moomba or supra in the last week has now stopped pending a new product. has to be frustrating for dealers telling them I have this great new boat that will fit your needs but come back next week
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by RickT View Post
    Kane,

That dealer had the boat on his lot from what it looked like , if not they listed on boatrader from photos they took , a no no
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

^ I think he was referring to the Supra SL550 as it looked like it had temporary TN registration numbers.

That antenna on top of the tower needs an explanation to go along with the pic!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    with all the live feeds now, would think that a reveal at the dealers meeting would fix all this?
    with the thirst for knowlege and all the social media/electronic platforms out there, embrace them.

Im with aqua that it's a tad silly. anyone shopping for moomba or supra in the last week has now stopped pending a new product. has to be frustrating for dealers telling them I have this great new boat that will fit your needs but come back next week
    Agreed. Especially if you are going to release new models mid-summer.
    I would think building as much hype and pre-production demand as possible makes more sense.
    The tease of an upcoming new model, with all the right looks and features, might keep a new buyer from shopping the competition.
    Demand must be created for a luxury item. Nobody NEEDS a new boat.
    I kinda doubt all of the cloak and dagger stuff adds zeros to the correct column on the balance sheet.
    Just my .02 cents, but what do I know.

2010 Outback V